Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade]and final comment goes to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Last chance to come to me for shipping advice. If you really want, I'd be okay with sharing Akago. Only as a last resort though. That's how much I like you Clari ( :) )
1378499-001966_link_mah_boi_by_zephyrcape_screen_large.jpg

Whut?

I'll have a reply up soon, so sorry, I said I would by last sunday but so much has been thrown on top of me this week, but just so you all know this arc will soon come to a close.

Kanra23 said:
I'll have a reply up soon, so sorry, I said I would by last sunday but so much has been thrown on top of me this week, but just so you all know this arc will soon come to a close.
How is that going to happen? Are we even done with this first pack of resurrected peeps yet?

White Masquerade]and final comment goes to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Last chance to come to me for shipping advice. If you really want, I'd be okay with sharing Akago. Only as a last resort though. That's how much I like you Clari ( :) )
Ah, hmmm... well, I don't really know how IG's going to feel about that, and the better question is why now would you make me such an offer, when Akago and Shirokko are a thing, and not so long ago you made me swear that Akane never get involved with him, and I quote;

@IG42[/URL] That reaction though.... priceless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanra23 said:
Regarding the conclusion of the Kiri arc though, how soon is soon? Like, a week or two?

there are two more major battles I have planned and they are short plus the one in the forest with the ino shika cho trio. I'm not sure exactly when it will end but I'd give it another month at the most.

^Mmm, ok then, cool :) Though just so you know, we've kind of wrapped things up with the Ino-Shika-Cho fight... hopefully that doesn't mess with anything you had planned too much :l.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Clari, I am only fulfilling a promise I made to you when you first signed up
Mmm, alright then, I'll take you up on this offer of your- you've piqued my curiosity, and we'll see where it leads Akane.

clarinetti said:
Mmm, alright then, I'll take you up on this offer of your- you've piqued my curiosity, and we'll see where it leads Akane.
Lol, what...no! Forget I said anything xD

I wouldn't mind sharing Akago, but Shirokko on the other hand (x_x) Yeah just forget I said anything. I'll be quiet from now on, I talk too much =x

clarinetti said:
Welp can't fight the majority

giphy.gif

No, no, no! I'm so sorry for opening my big mouth! There is no majority. This never happened. Let's just wait for Kanra's post and continue on like normal

Last edited by a moderator:
There you go again, contradicting yourself. IG's apparently cool with it, so what's the problem? What's the harm in a little love triangle? (>u>)

clarinetti said:
There you go again, contradicting yourself. IG's apparently cool with it, so what's the problem? What's the harm in a little love triangle? (>u>)
Hold on the phone is ringing. Brb until you forget about this

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hold on the phone is ringing. Brb until you forget about this

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_lxjhjxHEHN1r5q1zr.gif

Just calling to make sure you don't forget about this

clarinetti said:
Hey, just so you know, you're wonderful.
Where's that gif from btw? It looks familiar for some reason, but I can't place it.
That's Rory from Doctor Who

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13484-drumonkey/ said:
@Drumonkey[/URL]
(>u>)

*zips lips*

I'm not saying anything =)
What? Come on does that mean I did something wrong?

clarinetti said:
Seems Jota has competition now (>>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back