Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Woah...don't use that smiley Hell, it doesn't fit the nice picture I have of you

[/QUOTE]
Mwuhaha, prepare to see my dark side... (} :) )

clarinetti said:
^Mmm, ok then, cool :) Though just so you know, we've kind of wrapped things up with the Ino-Shika-Cho fight... hopefully that doesn't mess with anything you had planned too much :l.
Nope that puts us right on track and two of our characters with high sealing powers in a good position for this next part.

clarinetti said:
Hmm, well, I'd say Jota currently has the advantage- he did offer Akane chocolate after all ;p
So all it takes is chocolate huh? Shirrokko told me to tell you she's highly disappointed. Oh and...=/

She's smirking right now and saying "I knew it"

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]So all it takes is chocolate huh? Shirrokko told me to tell you she's highly disappointed. Oh and...=/
She's smirking right now and saying "I knew it"

[/QUOTE]
Hey now, it takes more than chocolate for someone to get Akane's heart.... but it helps.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Quirky turns rabid when the word chocolate is said 3 times in the same day

[/QUOTE]
I do not...

It just sucks to be studying while craving chocolate...which I don't have =(

Arkytior said:
*hides pile of chocolate while watching Shippuden*
Uhhhh....
(:'()(:'()(:'()

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Chocolate...i love it so much i think i might cause to cause geiger counters to go off .

[/QUOTE]
xD . Radioactive Kinzu =P. You need a chocolate bodygaurd

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
xD . Radioactive Kinzu =P. You need a chocolate bodygaurd

[/QUOTE]
I understand that guy from spongebob , can qutie literally lose my mind if i don't get a fix White its my drug of choice .

[media]

[/media]

Lmao. Kinzu get out of here. Get addicted to something excellent like cheesecake. I love chocolate too but more than 2-3 bites and it's like "yuck"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back