Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Oh no, nothing like that xD

Mainly character changes. And some situations will definitely be different seeing as the only same canon character is Kakashi xD

@Kanra23

Y-y-y-you said a-a-a sequel??

laughinggirls.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

@Kanra23

Y-y-y-you said a-a-a sequel??

laughinggirls.gif

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

(> :D ) You're one of the ones who wanted a sequel? After that stunt Akago pulled, it's definitely not happening (^.^)

I hope he and Akane go on lots of pretty little dates!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](> :D ) You're one of the ones who wanted a sequel? After that stunt Akago pulled, it's definitely not happening (^.^)
I hope he and Akane go on lots of pretty little dates!

[/QUOTE]
Oh because I was the one sending out mixed signals?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yeah! THAT'S RIGHT!

[/QUOTE]
He disagreed ONCE! She was the one who went to sulk underground like a grumpy wombat!

*laughs cause Kiyomi has a fairly normal relationship with the side complication of Keitaro*

IG42 said:
He disagreed ONCE! She was the one who went to sulk underground like a grumpy wombat!
Ohoho! A grumpy wombat! So now it's coming to insults! This is definitely something that needs to be thought about

@Arkytior

Hey, miss! Don't think Kiyomi is out of troubling waters yet! There's something Kiyomi needs to woman up and say to him too!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ohoho! A grumpy wombat! So now it's coming to insults! This is definitely something that needs to be thought about

[/QUOTE]
Just so you know i'm ok to skip to the make-up sex whenever you are, i've got a fade to black ready and waiting

She needs to say something?

Damn I forgot more than I realized....*sulks and goes back to playing fire emblem*

WAIT

I REMEMBER. Oh yeah, that's coming. But she wasn't going to say it when she's in shock from confirmation of her father's death

IG42 said:
Just so you know i'm ok to skip to the make-up sex whenever you are, i've got a fade to black ready and waiting
LOL. Excuse you! *zips lips*

@Arkytior

Ah I see. Well I wish Kiyomi all the best. These next scenes might hurt for me watching her =(

Arkytior said:
She needs to say something?
Damn I forgot more than I realized....*sulks and goes back to playing fire emblem*

WAIT

I REMEMBER. Oh yeah, that's coming. But she wasn't going to say it when she's in shock from confirmation of her father's death
Do you have any idea i was planning of having Akago stew over not hearing that over the last timeskip? I was going to have him worrying himself over that for whole time and only getting relief while building the love triangle properly. But no Shirokko pops right up in an hour, that said i'm not sure i remember her saying those 3 words either.

Lol Ryuu told her right after her sister left and she was still crying and her eyes had just evolved xD

If Keitaro wasn't there, she'd probably talk to Ryuu once she wakes up. Which she will either tomorrow or Sunday cause I have a concert tonight lol

*Scrolls through the page, see's White and IG's bickering*

....Probably a good thing that you're busy tonight, Infi. Good luck tonight!

Now, I'm just going to leave you two to sort out your OC's relationships problems... have fun with that.

*sneaks out*

Tbh, I'd have fun watching how it plays out. But instead I'm going to go meet a band

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]LOL. Excuse you! *zips lips*

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back