Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
clarinetti said:
So, Shirokko's going to spend the rest of her days chilling with Shukaku in a sand dome?
Lol. Not quite :P Let it all unfold. Shirokko will be the last thing you'll need to worry about

Wonderful, thank you for not posting so much guys, I only have 4 posts to add to the summary <33

I need to show my appreciation! Tag me if you want an e-hug

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Not quite :P Let it all unfold. Shirokko will be the last thing you'll need to worry about

[/QUOTE]
Masqy, wat r u doin? Masqy plz STAHP!!

That stuff with the other potential ship better not have been your idea of trying to let me down gently.

IG42 said:
Masqy, wat r u doin? Masqy plz STAHP!!
That stuff with the other potential ship better not have been your idea of trying to let me down gently.
Lol. Tbh I have no idea what I'm doing ( :P )

clarinetti said:
So, Shirokko's going to spend the rest of her days chilling with Shukaku in a sand dome?
Just so you know i have a crazy ass drill and i'm not afraid to use it for one of those reasons you might normally grab a drill...for.

@White Masquerade

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]For drilling holes in things ._. right?

[/QUOTE]
When not piercing the heavens they pierce the earth just fine.

So... Forgive me for being stupid, but what was it that I was supposed to make a post regarding? Kinda forgot the details of everything with how busy the week's been >///<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]So... Forgive me for being stupid, but what was it that I was supposed to make a post regarding? Kinda forgot the details of everything with how busy the week's been >///<

[/QUOTE]
No probs. Re-incarnated Nagato on the back of 3-tails appeared at the beach

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No probs. Re-incarnated Nagato on the back of 3-tails appeared at the beach

[/QUOTE]
In that case... Does that mean I have the green light to start kickin' Nagato's ass in Gatona's place? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Strawberry Preserves] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL] Let's go snag the tailed beast? And challenge Nagato!
Nagato belongs to Yuu, nobody else. If anybody gets in the way, I'll have to have them die in a horrible accident where Yuu blows up from a technique backfiring on herself while next to all those trying to steal Nagato from me >~>

Strawberry Preserves] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL] Then we'll just snag the Three Tails. owo You can have Nagato.
Fair enough, as long as you don't treat the Tailed Spirit inhumanely. I expect at least a hug for the poor spirit that's being forced to do what it does, and you better not seal it away inside of somebody without getting its' permission or else Yuu'll have to personally extract them from whoever they're sealed in >~>

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Fair enough, as long as you don't treat the Tailed Spirit inhumanely. I expect at least a hug for the poor spirit that's being forced to do what it does, and you better not seal it away inside of somebody without getting its' permission or else Yuu'll have to personally extract them from whoever they're sealed in >~>

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, if Nagato is controlling the Tailed Beast or something, then maybe Yuu should finish off Nagato first while the Tailed Beast is suppressed by others. After that, everyone could have a nice conversation with the 3-Tails, and seal it then.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Hmm, if Nagato is controlling the Tailed Beast or something, then maybe Yuu should finish off Nagato first while the Tailed Beast is suppressed by others. After that, everyone could have a nice conversation with the 3-Tails, and seal it then.

[/QUOTE]
We will not be sealing the Tailed Spirit! If anything, Yuu's going to befriend the beautiful creature and then take it to a realm of safety with the help of Kokoro, specifically the Serene Sea in the Spirit Forest realm :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Fair enough, as long as you don't treat the Tailed Spirit inhumanely. I expect at least a hug for the poor spirit that's being forced to do what it does, and you better not seal it away inside of somebody without getting its' permission or else Yuu'll have to personally extract them from whoever they're sealed in >~>

[/QUOTE]
Eh my headcannon is that Matatabi is a bit like a slightly protective older sibling around Isobu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back