Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Arkytior said:
The hell are you planning with that?!
I'm thinking so!
Nothing at all. As much as I love Kiyomi, I just think it's time she shows Keitaro the same respect she gives Ryuu. If she only told him she didn't like him back at camp Kumo, we wouldn't be in this situation *shrugs*

Thinking about it now, It's Kanra's fault for using Kakashi in the first place. Blame him for the problem

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Nothing at all. As much as I love Kiyomi, I just think it's time she shows Keitaro the same respect she gives Ryuu. If she only told him she didn't like him back at camp Kumo, we wouldn't be in this situation *shrugs*

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Thinking about it now, It's Kanra's fault for using Kakashi in the first place. Blame him for the problem

[/QUOTE]
Kiyomi didn't know he liked her. Otherwise she would've talked to him long ago xD

So I now have to choose whether Akago goes to fight Isobu in spite of the type disadvantage or drop in on Ryuu and Kyomi and potentially have that conversation

That conversation? *was about to write a post for Kiyomi then study for stats test tomorrow*

*is confused now*

*wants more coke*

Arkytior said:
That conversation? *was about to write a post for Kiyomi then study for stats test tomorrow*
*is confused now*

*wants more coke*
The one where Kiyomi can decide to go all Inigo Montoya on him

Ohhhhh! xD

Oh yeah lol

Huh not sure. Let me know if I should start this post or not, kay?

OOOOOOIIIIIII! KIN! GET UR ARSE BACK IN HERE! @White Masquerade

SHE DID SAY IT BACK TO HIM!

Arkytior said:
“I know your father wouldn’t approve but…” he paused a second a took a step back. “I love you Kiyomi.” he said as he kissed her.
“What...” she mumbled, moving her hands away from her eyes as the sensation went away only to be kissed.

“I think as long as I was happy, he’d approve.” Blushing slightly she smiled up at him. “I love you too.”

Arkytior said:
Ohhhhh! xD
Oh yeah lol

Huh not sure. Let me know if I should start this post or not, kay?
I ain't giving you an actual excuse not to post (*^*)

Okay lol

Kiyomi gonna be so lost. She just woke up from whatever happened and her eyes are only just starting to not bother her xD

@Arkytior

No, no. She never told Keitaro how she felt. Or even listened to hid feelings. She just brushed him off. She didn't even pick up on it (BP). Kiyomi can ignore Keitaro no longer!

Nooooo we were talking about her and Ryuu in that situation!

So wait. Ryuu, Kiyomi, Kakashi, and Keitaro are where???? The Basement or the Office?

Arkytior said:
Nooooo we were talking about her and Ryuu in that situation!
So wait. Ryuu, Kiyomi, Kakashi, and Keitaro are where???? The Basement or the Office?
In the Basement!

Arkytior said:
Okay...
*is confused but doesn't find this too relevant*
Ryuu & Kiyomi went into the Mizu building, then down to the basement.

Haruto and captain Jack Kidd went into the Mizu building, then up to the top floor to fight Shinji Uhiha, the leader of the whole evil business going down in Kiri

Users who are viewing this thread

Back