Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure she cried when she found out he up and vanished. Then she's been crying nonstop cause ur boytoy caused you to kill her father. THEN she's about to cry at the sight of him bleeding.

What's this "about time" stuff?

Arkytior said:
I'm pretty sure she cried when she found out he up and vanished. Then she's been crying nonstop cause ur boytoy caused you to kill her father. THEN she's about to cry at the sight of him bleeding.
What's this "about time" stuff?
Perhaps because, at long last Kyomi is going to...[media]

[/media]

Kiyomi isn't forceful and the type to just 'do something' xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Arkytior

lol. My boytoy? Alright I'll own up to it. YEAH. Maybe Akago is (^.^)

What I meant with the about time thing is...oh you posted. Hold on I'll tell you later, let me read your post

Awww, Kiyomi! Even when I try to be mad, I can't be mad at her!

@Kanra23

This is your fault! Why couldn't Ryuu just leave her asleep? Ryuu is such a creep for doing that to her!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
lol. My boytoy? Alright I'll own up to it. YEAH. Maybe Akago is (^.^)
We already had this conversation!

*peeks out from behind textbook*

I've been waiting for this Keitaro/Kiyomi moment for so long(:3)

@Kanra23

Can I assume Hide travels with the group to the Mizukage's Office, or do you have other plans for him?

QuirkyAngel said:
@IG42
If I were Akago, I'd head back to the beach cause that's most likely where Shirokko will be. (8))
Except that Masque says she isn't around for the rest of this arc. Or the next??

If Shukaku has run off with her he is going to get lobotomised.

@IG42 You know, I respect the whole thing where Akago's tragically in love with Shirokko and can't bear the thought of living without her, but if Akago tries something foolish like that, Akane might just have to smack some sense into him (Not that she isn't planning on doing that already in the upcoming post, but you get the jist).

@White Masquerade ...

Keep waiting

(^.^)

I'm not in top condition right now, so... Here comes what I've got for a post, probably the best I'll get out for the next while.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves] pissing off Yuu...

[/QUOTE]
Ah, Yuu herself wouldn't get pissed off, only me; and in joking only... Unless perhaps there really is a demon's heart inside of me, in which case even I'm unsure whether or not I'll actually be pissed off if I get Nagato stolen from me like Hidan and Kakuzu :x

I love when you all use complex and sophisticated words.

Fussed is a good one Hellkite! I don't think I've used that before

And veriennaanana Valentine uses nonplussed, omg. I love it.

My go to word is acquiesce. It sounds so nice on my tongue

Hellkite said:
Sounds like we're leaning towards Kakashi. I'm not fussed either way, both'll be tough fights.
Well on the beach we already have: scariest eyeballs Yuu, rejected scalebound protagonist Kokoro and Meku-Meku. I think that's pretty well covered. To the village it is!

consensus_achieved_by_annihilator79-d4ukegg.jpg

IG42 said:
Well on the beach we already have: scariest eyeballs Yuu, rejected scalebound protagonist Kokoro and Meku-Meku. I think that's pretty well covered. To the village it is!
consensus_achieved_by_annihilator79-d4ukegg.jpg
Are you sure sure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back