Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Pssshhh! Okay I see how it is. So this is what you want then

[/QUOTE]
Oh? And what, pray tell, does your illustrious insight say about what I want?

IG42 said:
Oh? And what, pray tell, does your illustrious insight say about what I want?
It says: I'm so fickle. I want everything for myself without working for it. Yuri this, Yuri that. I want woman 1, no too hard, I want woman 2. She shouldn't care right? What I do is none of her business. It's not like we were close or anything

Blehhh, Akago = Blockhead!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today a day/night off.

Normal RP activities will resume tomorrow. Relax, catch up with other RPs, talk nonsense, do your thing or whatever it is you do, we are on break!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It says: I'm so fickle. I want everything for myself without working for it. Yuri this, Yuri that. I want woman 1, no too hard, I want woman 2. She shouldn't care right? What I do is none of her business. It's not like we were close or anything

Blehhh, Akago = Blockhead!

[/QUOTE]
Oh well I'm sorry if 49 lives lost and hair trigger possessions by a psychopathic racoon and two months in a cave seem difficult to deal with!

I'm sorry that Akago is taking notice of the only other person who has had a glimpse of how messed up he is emotionally and doesn't condem him for it.

I'm sorry for trying to play around with a concept that you came up with for short time before Shirokko reappears and gets immediately glomped!

We were three hours early to a concert that we have VIP access to and we had already met one of the band members

IG42 said:
HAVE I LEFT ANYTHING OUT??!?!
YEAH YOU DID. The part where you say it's over! I know you hate me! I felt it for a long time! I'm right here! I know you wanna say it so bad! Say it to my face! Say it!

Arkytior said:
We were three hours early to a concert that we have VIP access to and we had already met one of the band members
This band member gonna shout your name in the song ( ;) ) Ooh la la Info

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]This band member gonna shout your name in the song ( ;) ) Ooh la la Info

[/QUOTE]
No he's not xD

This is an older band and all the men are married and have kids lol

Kanra23 said:
What band Arky?
Third Day

It's a Christian rock band

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]YEAH YOU DID. The part where you say it's over! I know you hate me! I felt it for a long time! I'm right here! I know you wanna say it so bad! Say it to my face! Say it!

[/QUOTE]
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!

I am the one that chose to sail this ship!

Akago is the one that placed Shirokko above the people, above his duty, above every principle he ever lived by!

I am the one that has passed each test you have laid before me!

He is the one that faced his fear, his guilt, the burden placed on him by following his heart and he carries these with joy for he believes her to be worth this price!

I am the one who is writing this post in the OOC from my mobile and still writing in my first detailed RP!

NOW! JUST! WHO! THE! HELL! DO! YOU! THINK! WE! ARE?

@IG42

giphy.gif

So then why are we arguing...I don't want to argue with you.

@Arkytior

Oops, ._. It's cool you get to meet musicians though =/. The only famous people I get to meet are mayors and city council people (BP). Make sure you get autographs

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
giphy.gif

So then why are we arguing...I don't want to argue with you.
...wait how did this even start in the first place?

*jumps back a page*

You made a snippy comment and I got rather defensive.

Serial escalation really hardly ever works.

*sobs* Hug meeee!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Oops, ._. It's cool you get to meet musicians though =/. The only famous people I get to meet are mayors and city council people (BP). Make sure you get autographs
I already have an autographed T-shirt from when we went and saw them in April ^.^

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Lol. Do they recognize you???

@IG42

Friends =)
Dunno, VIP access is happening now!!!

Bah, please forgive my inactivity here. RWBY RP's takin' a lot outta me with it stacked on top a' my crazy long days filled by work and interactions with friends... I don't like having to interact with friends because of holidays... I wanna interact with 'em on my own time, not because they tell me I have to due to the 'holiday spirit'... ( -_- ")

@Kiyoko Tomoe

No problem TMORWBY, you must give them a good RP and show your friends you are not uncle scrooge

@IG42

Well you can post how you want. Shirokko is pretty much out for this arc and maybe the next

Last edited by a moderator:
@IG42[/URL]

Well you can post how you want. Shirokko is pretty much out for this arc and maybe the next
Aren't there only this arc and the next left?

Or is there a bit of timeskip planned for in between?

@IG42[/URL]

So, Shirokko's going to spend the rest of her days chilling with Shukaku in a sand dome?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back