Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
Congrats, Tmocat. 50 more...why do we have so many OOC messages?
Because we're all lovely idiots who have nothing better to do with our lives unless we're busy with what we don't want out of life and even then without a life :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Because we're all lovely idiots who have nothing better to do with our lives unless we're busy with what we don't want out of life and even then without a life :x

[/QUOTE]
Don't forget the boatload of Gifs ( ;) )

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Because we're all lovely idiots who have nothing better to do with our lives unless we're busy with what we don't want out of life and even then without a life :x

[/QUOTE]
Ah, that's not how I would've phrased it, but it's pretty accurate none the less.

Also, White, out of curiosity, are An-Aka-Jo going to get some any sage advice from the sealed up Ino-Shika-Cho before they float off to the afterlife? (Perhaps Shikamaru/Ino can give Jota some much-needed 'wisdom' to get that ship moving along ;p)

clarinetti said:
Ah, that's not how I would've phrased it, but it's pretty accurate none the less.
Also, White, out of curiosity, are An-Aka-Jo going to get some any sage advice from the sealed up Ino-Shika-Cho before they float off to the afterlife? (Perhaps Shikamaru/Ino can give Jota some much-needed 'wisdom' to get that ship moving along ;p)
Sure, if you want. I have nothing to post and it's driving me crazy. Just say the word.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Sure, if you want. I have nothing to post and it's driving me crazy. Just say the word.

[/QUOTE]
...Word

(I mean, obviously you don't have to if you don't want to/ aren't up for it- I'm just bored/ trying to kill time because it's been pretty chill for a few days and I'm procrastinating on work)

clarinetti said:
...Word
(I mean, obviously you don't have to if you don't want to/ aren't up for it- I'm just bored/ trying to kill time because it's been pretty chill for a few days and I'm procrastinating on work)
Ah, you said the P-word. I'm sorry Clarinetti. If you're procrastinating on work, I will not help you out by posting. I want to be a good influence (^.^)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Just say the word.

[/QUOTE]
clarinetti said:
the word.

There, I said it. Now gimme my philosophical post! xD

I should be getting up a post sometime in the next two days though, however don't expect a pleasant post to say the least... Let's just say that Kokoro may or may not desecrate a corpse... again... like with that one path of pein...

Oh, and I may go ahead and reveal a little sumthin' sumthin' of Yuu's, though hopefully you don't kill me for creating something behind your back White... It may or may not please you, having such a thing in this RP. (Hint, put every technique used in Yugakure by every single thing there, and see if you can find a technique there that Yuu could simulate without actually doing it :x )

@Kiyoko Tomoe

=P You seriously want me to post advice from the trio?

And no worries. I don't mind what these characters do, I just get payback when the time is right. It will all balance out

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]And no worries. I don't mind what these characters do, I just get payback when the time is right. It will all balance out

[/QUOTE]
Hey, I can guarantee you that Yuu will get her fair share of the deal whenever using said technique. I expect a few incidents of her own technique failing so bad it blows up in he face and puts her on a leave of absence from the battlefield a little to recover :x

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ah, you said the P-word. I'm sorry Clarinetti. If you're procrastinating on work, I will not help you out by posting. I want to be a good influence (^.^)

[/QUOTE]
(>A>)

Hmmph, fine- If you're going to pull that, I'm going back to my hermit cave. After falling into a downwards spiral of procrastination and misery and hitting rock bottom, I shall then be able to meditate upon the great mysteries of the universe and write about it in a series of papers. When this is done, I shall journey here once again to see the state of things regarding the IC/ to continue my hauntings. So, White, regardless of your decision, you may choose to write (or not write) without concern of inhibiting my ability to work.

clarinetti said:
(>A>)
Hmmph, fine- If you're going to pull that, I'm going back to my hermit cave. After falling into a downwards spiral of procrastination and misery and hitting rock bottom, I shall then be able to meditate upon the great mysteries of the universe and write about it in a series of papers. When this is done, I shall journey here once again to see the state of things regarding the IC/ to continue my hauntings. So, White, regardless of your decision, you may choose to write (or not write) without concern of inhibiting my ability to work.
I will certainly think about it. It's hard to pass up sticking my fingers into a shipping opportunity. I will say I am tempted

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Don't have her hurt too bad. While Rping Orisas, there is still a great deal of care for Yuu's health

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh. just got a nice little idea... Somebody bring Yagura back so that I can have Yuu fighting a reflection of herself over and over :P

White Masquerade]I will certainly think about it. It's hard to pass up sticking my fingers into a shipping opportunity. I will say I am tempted [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]

Don't have her hurt too bad. While Rping Orisas, there is still a great deal of care for Yuu's health
Hmm, well, I imagine you have enough going on already in dealing with certain other characters (who shall not be named at this time), so do as you see fit.

Later compadres- have fun and don't kill each other please (Or at least save it until I come back so I can watch the death matches)

*floats away*

clarinetti said:
Hmm, well, I imagine you have enough going on already in dealing with certain other characters (who shall not be named at this time), so do as you see fit.
Later compadres- have fun and don't kill each other please (Or at least save it until I come back so I can watch the death matches)

*floats away*
See you soon Clari. Good luck!

@Kiyoko Tomoe

=/ she's one of the only sealers at Kiri, please be careful -.-

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=/ she's one of the only sealers at Kiri, please be careful -.-

[/QUOTE]
Hey, she's already basically decommissioned. Only reason she's even awake right now's 'cause Dove passed some chakra to Yuu. If not for that, Yuu would already have passed out and been in critical condition 'cause of how much she forced herself out there; same with Kokoro, minus the critical condition part as she didn't drain her chakra entirely like Yuu did.

clarinetti said:
I don't imagine Shikamaru giving any words of wisdom about love other than 'it's a hassle'. Ino on the other hand...( :) )

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Hey, she's already basically decommissioned. Only reason she's even awake right now's 'cause Dove passed some chakra to Yuu. If not for that, Yuu would already have passed out and been in critical condition 'cause of how much she forced herself out there; same with Kokoro, minus the critical condition part as she didn't drain her chakra entirely like Yuu did.

[/QUOTE]
Dove is pretty much a battlefield chakra supply xD

She can either give enough to keep you alive, or fill you to the max and let you tip with your full potential, though due to her Balance, the latter would take longer now.

Still, it's what she does, she helps people.

Also, Masque, just got to thinking about your comment on 'consequences' if I don't make Dove pick ninja or Kaureyami by the end of the arc, and a thought crossed my mind. That said if you use magic mod powers to slaughter everyone in New Yugakure and destroy the village camp I will call totes mcgotes abuse xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Dove is pretty much a battlefield chakra supply xD
She can either give enough to keep you alive, or fill you to the max and let you tip with your full potential, though due to her Balance, the latter would take longer now.

Still, it's what she does, she helps people.

Also, Masque, just got to thinking about your comment on 'consequences' if I don't make Dove pick ninja or Kaureyami by the end of the arc, and a thought crossed my mind. That said if you use magic mod powers to slaughter everyone in New Yugakure and destroy the village camp I will call totes mcgotes abuse xD

[/QUOTE]
Abuse? Pshh. I'm just fair. This is not a friendly RP where characters magically come out of everything fine and it never will be. Regardless of what side she picks, things are going to happen. Whether she gets caught up in them or not, is for her to decide

and final comment goes to @clarinetti

Last chance to come to me for shipping advice. If you really want, I'd be okay with sharing Akago. Only as a last resort though. That's how much I like you Clari ( :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back