Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
@QuirkyAngel

Omg, you two go in the corner O.o . less time for you Kiyo because you're...sick
But I already spent time in the corner... over a trash can and with a ton of tissues... for two hours... *traumatized*

I keep leaving the house.....I have slight issues with this.....Although I am getting food out of this today...

QuirkyAngel said:
NO! (:'()

I won't let them take you from me, Quirk.

MnfYz3p.gif

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I keep leaving the house.....I have slight issues with this.....Although I am getting food out of this today...

[/QUOTE]
Enjoy it! The sun, the air, the food!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Enjoy it! The sun, the air, the food!

[/QUOTE]
I wish I could enjoy all of that... I can't go outside and enjoy the sun because I'm sick, the dry air's what made my nose bleed, and I'll just throw up if I eat... Buuut, I get to enjoy Quirky, so it's all good ^~^ *refer to last post*

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Wow. Are you okay? Is this an ongoing thing?

[/QUOTE]
Ah, I'm fine if that's directed at me. Just... a little worse than previous years, the nosebleed is. I get nosebleeds every summer because of how dry Nevada is, so that's nothing new. I was just unlucky and got sick the night before the nosebleed, and by unlucky I mean a little past midnight, where as the nosebleed happened about four >~< *threw up, that's how I knew I was sick*

Ouch. Well I do hope you get better and can enjoy things a little more =/. I definitely wish that for you. You eating right and trying to exercise as best you can? A good night's sleep helps as well.

Nothing worse than waking up covered in blood.... I woke up one morning and I was covered in it and my bed spread got ruined from it, and this was all from a nose bleed

Kanra23 said:
Nothing worse than waking up covered in blood.... I woke up one morning and I was covered in it and my bed spread got ruined from it, and this was all from a nose bleed
Wow. I know you're in CA right? I've never had that here in Florida O.o

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Wow. I know you're in CA right? I've never had that here in Florida O.o

[/QUOTE]
Haha... Both CA and NV need some moisture... Also, either my nose is runny or it's starting to bleed again... Hopefully it's just the former...

Temperature can have an effect on whether you have a nosebleed or not, but it also depends on other factors. Your diet, how quickly your blood clots, whether you have thick blood vessel walls or not...

I used to get lots of nosebleeds when I was a kid. Not anymore, though:)

Huzzah!

Oh gosh sometimes I just LOVE my friends xD

This girl is so hilarious!!!!

I just get bad nose bleeds, has nothing to do with moisture really, I live right next to the ocean, I mean I don't have to walk 10 feet from my house and I'd be in the Atlantic ocean...

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]So I'm gonna do another Future Chanda this one will be much funner You Guys READY!?

[/QUOTE]
"Dear Future Chanda... Hopefully you remember me, or maybe it's I'd prefer you didn't, but whatever. I have just one question... Will I ever have a nosebleed like this?"

tumblr_mzv64us09z1rbnx7io1_500.gif

~ Anonymous Girl

Yes, that's the first question because... Nosebleed!

My friend was attempting to do work for AP Stats and she texted me saying that she didn't know how students could have affairs with teachers....

FUTURE CHANDA

Hopefully I can ask you something once I finish my new charrie....

Ask Future Chanda 3

a-cilou-974448.jpg
"So I am to answer these mortals questions? Very well as long as I get their hearts in return."

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]"Dear Future Chanda... Hopefully you remember me, or maybe it's I'd prefer you didn't, but whatever. I have just one question... Will I ever have a nosebleed like this?"

tumblr_mzv64us09z1rbnx7io1_500.gif

~ Anonymous Girl

Yes, that's the first question because... Nosebleed!

[/QUOTE]
Dear Anonymous Girl,

I feel as if you will, but without such bliss on your face. Life for mortals is hard from what I recall. However, I'd be happy to make you bleed if it is what you desire.

With Love,

Future Chanda 3(</3)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back