Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
In all honesty, Shin resembles Katashi in terms of Kekkei genkai and nature. Their personalities and style are completely different though.

QuirkyAngel said:
@White Masquerade
It just hit me. I read 'funny' and for some reason assumed that meant 'accepted', then jumped the gun and posted. (':3)

Is Shinsei accepted?

I'm apparently a mix between Dandere and Kuudere...
Haha. I did look at him before and saw nothing wrong, just haven't made him official yet. I may do that today.

@Lucem Tenebris

Who does Kouki like better? Lily or Maruorochi?

I know who Kuro likes better (>u>). Quirkstar, if I told you where Kuro is, would you bring her to come see him?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Oh yeah for the first stage of poison is that tumors or tremors?

[/QUOTE]
Tremors. If you could get Chanda to act all shivery, that would be fantastic. I know she's a difficult one to work with, but you've done an amazing job keeping her in line so far. If I were you, I don't think we would have gotten along so well

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](> :D ) Quirk, I get the odd feeling we are enemies in this RP

[/QUOTE]
What? Why? Lily's not planning to kill Kuro or anything...

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Tremors. If you could get Chanda to act all shivery, that would be fantastic. I know she's a difficult one to work with, but you've done an amazing job keeping her in line so far. If I were you, I don't think we would have gotten along so well

[/QUOTE]
Kay.

Lol, it's fine. I'm very compliant. Besides it gives me some leverage when I eventually break the chains so to say.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Kay.
Lol, it's fine. I'm very compliant. Besides it gives me some leverage when I eventually break the chains so to say.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me

Yeahhhhh Kanra! Goo do it

I should grab my latop from under my bed and write stuff.....but that requires me moving....

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I should grab my latop from under my bed and write stuff.....but that requires me moving....

[/QUOTE]
....you are being so rude to your laptop

I'm not bad to my laptop, I just overuse it sometimes....a lot

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Quirky please don't tell me you abuse your laptop to,don't tell me you eat cheetos or some other finger food than use it .

[/QUOTE]
I do far worse... I have a nosebleed while sick, thus sneezing blood all over the computer... *happened this morning*

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Quirky please don't tell me you abuse your laptop to,don't tell me you eat cheetos or some other finger food than use it .

[/QUOTE]
...Alright. I won't tell you.

*glances at the oily touchpad and the slightly cracked screen*

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I do far worse... I have a nosebleed while sick, thus sneezing blood all over the computer... *happened this morning*

[/QUOTE]
O.o

Hope you get well soon. Make sure to carry tissue with you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back