Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

tumblr_lsyh6gxnIB1r1xvul.gif

The question is what are you NOT doing?! Write slave write!!​

[/QUOTE]
If you don't quit that flailing around, I'll never tell you where I'm keeping Detective Kun-Kun hostage.

1402415150172.png

and with that reply, I'm off to bed :P

@White Masquerade

Feel free to GM-play Yuri-sensei as you see fit, his attitude is the typical old man sensei type, like a pleasant mixture of Jiraya's attitude with Lord Tsuchikage's personality xD

@QuirkyAngel

I know that was kind of a fly-by for Maika to come visit Shinsei, but I'll be honest, I'm too tired right now to really read his bio in-depth and figure out exactly how they're connected, so I made it pretty vague xD I'll do some more character-connection developing tomorrow, when I'm actually awake :3

@The Suspicious Eye

I rushed writing a post for you so you could get it and you're too tired to even read it? D: for shame, for shame :P

G'night all!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

tumblr_ml4ummMc381r93mwzo1_400.gif

[/QUOTE]

[media]

[/media]
You're Welcome.

Stickdom said:
and with that reply, I'm off to bed :P
@White Masquerade

Feel free to GM-play Yuri-sensei as you see fit, his attitude is the typical old man sensei type, like a pleasant mixture of Jiraya's attitude with Lord Tsuchikage's personality xD

@QuirkyAngel

I know that was kind of a fly-by for Maika to come visit Shinsei, but I'll be honest, I'm too tired right now to really read his bio in-depth and figure out exactly how they're connected, so I made it pretty vague xD I'll do some more character-connection developing tomorrow, when I'm actually awake :3

@The Suspicious Eye

I rushed writing a post for you so you could get it and you're too tired to even read it? D: for shame, for shame :P

G'night all!

[media]

[/media]
You're Welcome.

0nhaBik.gif

YAY!!

Camus!!!!​

@Stickdom

No worries. I wrote nothing about their connection =P

I just assumed they'd know each other since they're both from the Ame-refugee camp. So feel free to make up any connection you'd like^^

I think I'll make Izumi's cs in the neutral character thread...

See ya'lls. Ya gave me plenty to read. thank you

QuirkyAngel said:
@Stickdom
No worries. I wrote nothing about their connection =P

I just assumed they'd know each other since they're both from the Ame-refugee camp. So feel free to make up any connection you'd like^^

I think I'll make Izumi's cs in the neutral character thread...
Up to you. Just let me know if you have any questions Quirkstar

KIN

I TOOK ANOTHER DERE TEST WHILE DOING RESEARCH

I got dandere.

Oh yeah, is deredere a real type of dere?

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]KIN
I TOOK ANOTHER DERE TEST WHILE DOING RESEARCH

I got dandere.

Oh yeah, is deredere a real type of dere?

[/QUOTE]
It is! The sweetest of them all =) They have to be one of my favorites

......damn....not sure if that just made things easier or harder for me.... xD

Infinities Lover]......damn....not sure if that just made things easier or harder for me.... xD [/QUOTE] Are you a deredere my dear? >=) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]

:5/5: Yesssss. A gif for me, finally

Nope

Maybe at small points in my life regarding some things, but I'm probably a good combination of tsundere and dandere

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Nope
Maybe at small points in my life regarding some things, but I'm probably a good combination of tsundere and dandere

[/QUOTE]
Combinations. For me, that'd be Dandere and Himedere

Like seeing as it refers to love type stuff, I'm thinking I'm more dandere but just regularly, I'd probably be tsundere xD

@White Masquerade

It just hit me. I read 'funny' and for some reason assumed that meant 'accepted', then jumped the gun and posted. (':3)

Is Shinsei accepted?

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Like seeing as it refers to love type stuff, I'm thinking I'm more dandere but just regularly, I'd probably be tsundere xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm apparently a mix between Dandere and Kuudere...

Quirk....I did it....I've figured out how to make the Oto and Ame character...

I'm writing them now...

And as I look at their likes....Shinsei and her have some things in common...

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Quirk....I did it....I've figured out how to make the Oto and Ame character...
I'm writing them now...

And as I look at their likes....Shinsei and her have some things in common...

[/QUOTE]
...is it bombs or blood? O.o

Cats for one....though they're both impulsive....with pretty different personalities

Sorry, edit.

Not rain, she likes it he doesn't. Teasing people xD

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Cats for one....though they're both impulsive....with pretty different personalities

[/QUOTE]
Oh no. Shinsei hates rain. I wanted to make an Ame-nin that hates rain and water^^

He does like cats thought xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back