Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
@Infinities Lover
This...might have been Leala if I had decided to make her more selfish...
Meanwhile, that could be Shinobu if she falls in love... I mean, we all probably know by now that she's destined to fall in love with somebody really hard, given how little possibility of love she's had up until meeting a certain gentleman with pink hair... Y'know, it's hard to find long-awaited love when you've been on the moon alone with three old guys your whole life...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Meanwhile, that could be Shinobu if she falls in love... I mean, we all probably know by now that she's destined to fall in love with somebody really hard, given how little possibility of love she's had up until meeting a certain gentleman with pink hair... Y'know, it's hard to find long-awaited love when you've been on the moon alone with three old guys your whole life...

[/QUOTE]
...She's not in love with Chiaki...is she?

Uggghhhh

I want to work on new character, I know what I want to write but no motivation to write >.<

Especially since I'm watching the second hobbit movie

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You'd better hope not, because when moon people love something... Kaguya happens.

[/QUOTE]
I see...( :) )

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Uggghhhh
I want to work on new character, I know what I want to write but no motivation to write >.<

Especially since I'm watching the second hobbit movie

[/QUOTE]
That's alright. Take your time and wait for motivation to come. ;D

I just realized something... If Shinobu can steal one eye from somebody with a Rinnegan, she could probably become Kaguya V2... That, or steal chakra from a Senju and an Uchiha... Oh my, this isn't looking all that great for anybody who wants to be near Chiaki, because you know how moon people are with their things they want to be the only one with... xD

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]There's a want.....but....

[/QUOTE]
Yes. Procrastination. Been there. Done that. Either force yourself or not. There's really no other choice. Fortunately this is just an rp and not schoolwork.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I just realized something... If Shinobu can steal one eye from somebody with a Rinnegan, she could probably become Kaguya V2... That, or steal chakra from a Senju and an Uchiha... Oh my, this isn't looking all that great for anybody who wants to be near Chiaki, because you know how moon people are with their things they want to be the only one with... xD

[/QUOTE]
What? Why? Shinobu doesn't like Chiaki...

QuirkyAngel said:
Yes. Procrastination. Been there. Done that. Either force yourself or not. There's really no other choice. Fortunately this is just an rp and not schoolwork.
For once it's not even that xD

I want to, but it's just not happening lol

Not with the hobbit on

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]For once it's not even that xD
I want to, but it's just not happening lol

Not with the hobbit on

[/QUOTE]
I see. Well no point writing when you're distracted. Finish the movie^^

Honestly though, I think Shinobu would just hug Chiaki so tight that not even death would make Shinobu let go, and in the meant time she'll be sleeping ^~^

No that's the what type of best girl they'd be. If Tsukiko was best girl, she'd be a lazy best girl

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]There are multiple "best" categories?

[/QUOTE]
Isn't that awesome? Then Kouki can be the murderous best boy^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back