Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Tsukiko the lazy best girl

[/QUOTE]
QuirkyAngel said:
I think Shinobu is competing with Tsukiko for that catagory...
Yeah, Shinobu's going to strike gold pretty soon, yet show how lazy she is by sleeping on it instead of mining it... Metaphorical gold, of course, but still an inanimate object she could sleep on, in theory.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Tsukiko is so lazy she floats across the rp

[/QUOTE]
Shinobu has Tsukiko beat, because she's too lazy to even waste energy on sleeping. (How tf does that work, what Shinobu's doing? O.o )

Tsukiko isn't sleeping. She's drifting because she simply doesn't care

Lol. A competition of the worst traits.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Kouki is worst boy.

[/QUOTE]
I think Kuro wins there...

C45.gif

@Stickdom Who's playing the healer? I'm curious is there a CS for them?

@White Masquerade When are you gonna tell meeeeeeeeee!! I don't want Chanda to be a zombieeeeeeeee!

"I concur, I quite enjoy killing others. Although, I am quite annoyed by the lack of attention I am receiving... I swear some mortals! Maika doesn't treat me with such disrespect."

-Future Chanda 3

The Suspicious Eye] [CENTER][IMG]http://media.slidedb.com/images/groups/1/1/84/C45.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL] Who's playing the healer? I'm curious is there a CS for them?

@White Masquerade When are you gonna tell meeeeeeeeee!! I don't want Chanda to be a zombieeeeeeeee!

"I concur, I quite enjoy killing others. Although, I am quite annoyed by the lack of attention I am receiving... I swear some mortals! Maika doesn't treat me with such disrespect."

-Future Chanda 3

I'll be healer. Stick already told me his personality

The Suspicious Eye] [CENTER][IMG]http://media.slidedb.com/images/groups/1/1/84/C45.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL] Who's playing the healer? I'm curious is there a CS for them?

-Future Chanda 3

Kubrick-san, why the pounding on the mystic relic? Wait, wrong universe... I should stop playing Shin Megami Tensei IV for a little and get back to simply watching stuff on screens...

Like these guys, the pros of watching tv!

tumblr_lsqvz8nfjo1qafhe0o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Ohhh the ones getting pulled into screen, what's that from?

[/QUOTE]
Persona 4's anime. Based off a game of the same name, part of the Shin Megami Tensei games. Eye probably ninja'd me though, so... xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yui huh. Chiaki has a lot of people to choose from

[/QUOTE]
Chiaki need only look to the sky for her answer, though make sure it's at night without clouds in the sky. xD

White scared me for a moment -.-

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Chiaki need only look to the sky for her answer, though make sure it's at night without clouds in the sky. xD

[/QUOTE]
Chiaki will go to the first girl that cries and tells her that she loves him. Seriously...that's the type of guy he is.

I'm just pleased Yui is finished.....now I can wallow in the dark wit my Neverending headache...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Best boyWorst

[/QUOTE]
I just woke up and am too tired to try and figure out what this means.

Chiaki's a character I want to hug, but as a woman, he's not a character I'd want to date...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back