Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]U got a problem with it?

[/QUOTE]
How else am I supposed to procrastinate on finishing my post without this OOC...and Netflix.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]/wishes i had netflix

[/QUOTE]
Wish I had the US netflix catalogue

:<

Like I have an app on my laptop but it costs money. I ain't got that...

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Heh. No bootleg Netflix available?
Ig who is Akago into if I can ask? Sorry for being nosy

[/QUOTE]
VPNs cost as much as the Netflix itself or i can get the freebie service which theoretically can and allegedly does sell off users bandwidth.

And come on you don't follow someone around for an entire timeskip with completely pure motives, maybe to begin with but...

QuirkyAngel said:
No...there isn't. White's just being White. -.-
( ;) ) Just glad it's Frii-day

Boatload of new characters, I have some payback to give

IG42 said:
VPNs cost as much as the Netflix itself or i can get the freebie service which theoretically can and allegedly does sell off users bandwidth.
And come on you don't follow someone around for an entire timeskip with completely pure motives, maybe to begin with but...
Lol. Understood.

IG42 said:
Shinobu would be able to follow somebody around a whole timeskip with pure motives! Well, sort of pure motives xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Shinobu would be able to follow somebody around a whole timeskip with pure motives! Well, sort of pure motives xD

[/QUOTE]
We will see

/le sigh

damn it im getting another headache i think >.>

/goes back to reading instead of replying to anything

Infinities Lover]/le sigh damn it im getting another headache i think >.> /goes back to reading instead of replying to anything [/QUOTE] *throws lit matches on your book* [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

Yeah, its an amazing game I play. I go through 7 or so pairings for a person and settle on the best one. Tsukiko annoys me though. She needs somebody but I dont know if anyone would like her

/laughs softly because i have no book

xD heheh Tsukiko does that to people

/stills needs to come up with something to write for her

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yeah, its an amazing game I play. I go through 7 or so pairings for a person and settle on the best one. Tsukiko annoys me though. She needs somebody but I dont know if anyone would like her

[/QUOTE]
I could make my second character and make them somebody who'd like Tsukiko? ^~^

I thought Kouki would be your greatest challenge, but I can see how Tsukiko would be difficult. You could always make another Keitaro.

White Masquerade]We will see [/QUOTE] Are you foreshadowing a time skip? [QUOTE="White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Hey Quirkstar, you want me to look over characters or post?

Choose wisely
...look over characters...

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]OH HELL NO ONE KEITARO IS ENOUGH

[/QUOTE]
I can tell by your reaction that you love Keitaro very much.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I can tell by your reaction that you love Keitaro very much.

[/QUOTE]
i love him so much, i made a knife just for his heart...

Love comes in many forms, Infi, a stabbing just one of them. If you love Keitaro, Kiyomi does as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back