Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Plus, she assumed he was like tortured or something like she was, so when explaining to her dad, she would've told him that and he would've been a bit sympathetic to him, thus allowing a boy to stay in his house xD

QuirkyAngel said:
Wasn't it washed? I mean, Chiaki went to get water...
Kiyomi can't treat his injuries if he's covered in blood.
Ah, that's right. It's been six months, so I had some trouble remembering. Water doesn't help much with the actual smell, so there's still that.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Plus, she assumed he was like tortured or something like she was, so when explaining to her dad, she would've told him that and he would've been a bit sympathetic to him, thus allowing a boy to stay in his house xD

[/QUOTE]
How would he feel about his daughter waking up to a boy staring directly into her eyes first thing in the morning?

Also, how long would it have taken for Kiyomi to realize that there were no injuries?

Well, I think we discussed she screamed, startled but once things calmed he learned to deal with it, after a lot of nagging from Kiyomi

Oh who knows? xD

QuirkyAngel said:
A yes. Does Katashi ever hear the phrase: "I want your eyes" from Kouki's lips?
He never really wanted them, but I'm pretty sure Katashi would have constantly heard "Your eyes...". Kouki eventually lost interest in them before being told that there was more to the Sharingan.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Like. You make a character cause you really like them, not to fulfill a purpose. Then find a pleasant surprise or distaste, that another character enjoys or hates them.

@Lucem Tenebris

No. Since that first post when Kiyomi just brushed him off, I knew. But Kiyomi is going to say sorry. Believe it!

@QuirkyAngel

Chiaki is cute to her though. I'm dure once they get to know each other, she's going to be turned off =/

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You make a character cause you really like them, not to fulfill a purpose.

[/QUOTE]
In that case, pointless Rinne Sharingan/Tenseigan/EMS bearer that I already started as soon as I deleted the previous, looks like you're gonna be enjoyed by me! xD

Tsukiko the lazy drifter....Why?

"Because I do not care about any of you..."

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

No. Since that first post when Kiyomi just brushed him off, I knew. But Kiyomi is going to say sorry. Believe it!
But will she mean it, White? Kiyomi is a liar, after all.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]But will she mean it, White? Kiyomi is a liar, after all.

[/QUOTE]
She is not!

Tsukiko....why you annoy me so...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]EMS

[/QUOTE]
Speaking of this, I'm nearly finished with the character that has the ability.

Wow. Kiyomi is such a liar. Lied to a murderer too. The best place for Kouki, would have been in the camp under her watchful eyes

Now who knows what he's gonna do

Why are we making more characters? D: don't we have more than enough to keep track of as it is >_>

Kiyomi is not a liar >.>

She told him she'd do more research cause she knew there was more out there, but she didn't have time to do so! Plus the stuff to research would've been at the house

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Wow. Kiyomi is such a liar. Lied to a murderer too. The best place for Kouki, would have been in the camp under her watchful eyes
Now who knows what he's gonna do

[/QUOTE]
He doesn't care that much. Kouki already hates everyone, Kiyomi only being lower on his scale now, in a way. He'd still aid her if something catches his interest. It's like how he knows when he's being used, but doesn't care as long as he gets something out of it.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Stickkyy. Don't worry, you'll like it.

[/QUOTE]
Noooooo, we have like 25 new Neutral Charries and you're adding more on the night before I'm leaving for camp, I'm not gonna be able to keep up with all this :P

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Kiyomi is not a liar >.>
She told him she'd do more research cause she knew there was more out there, but she didn't have time to do so! Plus the stuff to research would've been at the house

[/QUOTE]
Kouki took her words literally. When Kiyomi said that she would tell him everything she knew, that meant she already had information ready to give. Everything else is a lie to him.

Oh goodness no, I'm done, lol. One by one the Shirotaiyo will be finished, but I don't see anyone else being added

Oh.....why does Kouki have to make people so sad....

:<

Next time they meet, she's going to end up having the information since she's been able to learn more xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Infinities Lover
Sleep on it with Tsukiko's story

[/QUOTE]
I like explaining... when it's not about something I can't explain... xD

Wait, explanation found! The chakra of the tailed beasts inside of Naruto, as well as some of his own, was stolen from him upon the end of his life, then later sealed within him who was born of the Uchiha and a child born of Hyuga and Otsutsuki that chose to live on Earth... He would first awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan, he'd be presented another Sharingan to obtain EMS... After that, the chakra of Naruto would be placed inside of him. The chakra of the tailed beasts being mixed would create ten-tails chakra, thus awakening a Rinne Sharingan on his forehead.

((Probably a bad explanation xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back