Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
No no no, these pairings have to be natural or they are worthless
Just like all character relationships.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
No no no, these pairings have to be natural or they are worthless
In other words, my hours of work that I just basically announced is now worthless >~< *deletes draft then closes tab to forever erase the character since it's now deemed worthless*

Luce is correct. This is why I fear Chanda and Maika won't work. I'll admit it. There is zero chemistry.

Daradei will try hard...but Chiaki is DEAF to good women.

And...Keitaro is not looking so hot

@Kiyoko Tomoe

You can keep the character. But wouldn't you prefer something real?

It would have been natural if I hadn't stated it though, since I was already working on the character... Still, worthless anyways as I've decided on a slightly different character.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You can keep the character. But wouldn't you prefer something real?

[/QUOTE]
Real as in...? o~o

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]And...Keitaro is not looking so hot

[/QUOTE]
Did he ever, White? Truthfully?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Real as in...? o~o

[/QUOTE]
Rather than having a character's love for another predetermined, naturally let their relationship evolve.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

Daradei will try hard...but Chiaki is DEAF to good women.

[/QUOTE]
I won't deny this...but Daradei only met Chiaki once...

And it was a very...awkward encounter.

Ahhh okay~

upon first meeting probably would've called him a rotten brat....then continued to call him brat throughout his stay

I have two characters that will know Kouki as "brat". He will never call somebody by their actual name.

Katashi is a bit odd, allowing a murderer to stay in his home and then allowing said murderer to protect his daughter. Quite the family man, that Katashi.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I have two characters that will know Kouki as "brat". He will never call somebody by their actual name.

Katashi is a bit odd, allowing a murderer to stay in his home and then allowing said murderer to protect his daughter. Quite the family man, that Katashi.

[/QUOTE]
...How would Katashi know Kouki's a murderer? He didn't kill anyone in camp did he? O.o

Yeah, I didn't think he did....Kiyomi assumed he was like her, so when talking to Katashi, she would've told him her thoughts

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think the overwhelming scent from the blood still covering his body may have given it away.

[/QUOTE]
Wasn't it washed? I mean, Chiaki went to get water...

Kiyomi can't treat his injuries if he's covered in blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back