Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

1. Born with Sharingan & Tenseigan by being child of an Uchiha and somebody born from Otsutsuki and Hyuga.
  2. Awaken Mangekyo Sharingan.
  3. Attain Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan in a single eye by stealing another Uchiha eye and implanting it in one eye.
  4. EMS in one eye allows for one Tenseigan active on opposite eye.
  5. Obtain chakra of the ten-tails by mixing Naruto's tailed beast chakra all together.
  6. Awaken third eye on forehead through ten-tails chakra.

That a little less confusing? xD Also, this explanation would technically make them Shinobu's cousin, so... xD

[/QUOTE]
Uh...this character sounds a little creepy. He's got three different eyes...

Kouki will love him:)

But I'm a bit confused. How does this character gain 10 tailed chakra if the tailed beasts were apparently set free after Naruto died...and put into other jinjurikis?

QuirkyAngel said:
But I'm a bit confused. How does this character gain 10 tailed chakra if the tailed beasts were apparently set free after Naruto died...and put into other jinjurikis?
Oh no, Naruto only had partial chakra of the tailed beasts, didn't he? Basically, he just had enough of their chakra to become a meeting place, if I remember the manga and anime properly. That, along with just a small part of Kurama's chakra, would be taken so as to keep the tailed beasts in existence.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Oh no, Naruto only had partial chakra of the tailed beasts, didn't he? Basically, he just had enough of their chakra to become a meeting place, if I remember the manga and anime properly. That, along with just a small part of Kurama's chakra, would be taken so as to keep the tailed beasts in existence.

[/QUOTE]
Oh...so the tailed beasts were already freed when Naruto was alive. I've never completed the manga/anime, so sorry if I get the details mixed up. What I know I learned from my brothers-.-

So, in other words, only a small sample of the 10 tails is required to wake the Rinne Sharingan?

@Stickdom[/URL] been here yet? I know he has camp this weekend so I'm not expecting anything.

Although all of my posts are on my phone, I don't see how it's so hard....grumble, grumble, grumble.
*Pets Chanda* You'll be fine, Dear. My characters will be interrogating your poisoner in my next post^^

Eye....that's really not good xD

Uhh he was on earlier I think.

QuirkyAngel said:
Oh...so the tailed beasts were already freed when Naruto was alive. I've never completed the manga/anime, so sorry if I get the details mixed up. What I know I learned from my brothers-.-
So, in other words, only a small sample of the 10 tails is required to wake the Rinne Sharingan?
It's basically the madara incident. Only partial ten tails chakra can awaken it, but it won't be at full power. I'd say he'll have only three tomoe given how it's just fractions of all tailed beasts sealed inside of him, like how the Ten Tails itself only had six tomoe from just partial chakra of the eight and nine tails. Madara also played proof that one can obtain the Rinne Sharingan, since he obtained it albeit in a different manner, though basically by having Kaguya's chakra and being in close distance of the moon which in essence stored Kaguya's chakra. It's basically the same effect, except Kaguya's chakra would exist inside of him to make the source where the ten-tails chakra mixes with Kaguya's to create the Rinne Sharingan.

At least, that's how I assume it works... Hopefully it is... I mean, I kno that he definitely has Kaguya's chakra, given he has Hagoromo's chakra and Hamura's, which when combined make Kaguya's chakra.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Eye....that's really not good xD
Uhh he was on earlier I think.

[/QUOTE]
I remember the last time I almost died. Don't listen what others say, totally go to the light.

I follows it and found my favorites food waiting for me.

Omg! There's lobster bisque in my fridge! Score!

Guus always go towards the light there's always food at the end.

QuirkyAngel said:
*Pets Chanda* You'll be fine, Dear. My characters will be interrogating your poisoner in my next post^^
xD thanks, but I'm the one who almost died, me eye.

Chanda on the other hand was pretty close to being dead for real xD .

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Absolutely, no way. The tri-eye thing is not gonna happen (_)

[/QUOTE]
Dammit, shot down in my prime >~<

The Suspicious Eye] Hey has [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL] been here yet? I know he has camp this weekend so I'm not expecting anything.

Although all of my posts are on my phone, I don't see how it's so hard....grumble, grumble, grumble.
Not getting a post in tonight, for sure, I'm leaving on the bus in like 4 hours, 18-hour trip, gonna be a long day. If there's wifi on the bus, I'll get a post or two in, otherwise, I'm swamped up the creek without a paddle.

Stickdom said:
Not getting a post in tonight, for sure, I'm leaving on the bus in like 4 hours, 18-hour trip, gonna be a long day. If there's wifi on the bus, I'll get a post or two in, otherwise, I'm swamped up the creek without a paddle.
Ill take care of Chanda while you're gone =)

And steal Shinobu's love from her

And tell Kiyomi she is a liar!

And some other things, but that's the main thing

Dont worry stick

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ill take care of Chanda while you're gone =)
And steal Shinobu's love from her

And tell Kiyomi she is a liar!

And some other things, but that's the main thing

Dont worry stick

[/QUOTE]
You can't touch Shinobu's love! You try, and you'll get sent flying to the moon! Literally, she could try (and possibly succeed in O.o ) sending you to the moon with her Tenseigan xD

By the way, why you say no to the Rinne Sharingan!? >~<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You can't touch Shinobu's love! You try, and you'll get sent flying to the moon! Literally, she could try (and possibly succeed in O.o ) sending you to the moon with her Tenseigan xD

By the way, why you say no to the Rinne Sharingan!? >~<

[/QUOTE]
Where does this person get it Kagy's Chakra from?

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Oh Eye.... xD
I'll try and remember that...

[/QUOTE]
Oh it looks so good..... I wanna eat it now... but of I do I'll get fat... but I'm hungry... but I'll get fat....

Worried+001.gif

Kiyomi ain't a liar >.>

She's too nice. It might take time, but she'll do it

Stickdom said:
It's fine I'm not expecting anything.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I doubt you'll get fat from eating one meal Eye....if you're hungry, eat

[/QUOTE]

anime-girl-puppy-eyes.gif

Really?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back