Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Where does this person get it Kagy's Chakra from?

[/QUOTE]
With Hyuga and Otsutsuki, he gets Hamura Chakra.

With Uchiha chakra and Naruto's Asura (Senju) chakra, he gets Hagoromo chakra.

With Hagoromo and Hamura chakra, he gets Kaguya's Chakra.

With the partial tailed beast chakras from Naruto, he gains ten-tails chakra.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Kiyomi ain't a liar >.>
She's too nice. It might take time, but she'll do it

[/QUOTE]
Chiaki's nice, while being a liar...

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
anime-girl-puppy-eyes.gif

[/QUOTE]
You...! Those teary eyes! *gives all the foods*

@Kanra23

I wish I could! But keeping organized is a much needed pain =/ I wanna post for all the areas so bad

Otogakure ( ;) )

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Yes really Eye

[/QUOTE]

Yay!

cute_eat.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ill take care of Chanda while you're gone =)
And steal Shinobu's love from her

And tell Kiyomi she is a liar!

And some other things, but that's the main thing

Dont worry stick

[/QUOTE]

4555200-9009064634-Kawai.gif

Please take good care of me.​

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]She's too nice to even lie xD

[/QUOTE]
And yet she is willing to lie to her father...

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I see what you mean, but there is a mis-understanding with how it works. For that to work, the ninja-people need to actually be the chosen re-incarnation of the person (Indra/Asura) however you spell them. It always escaped me why anyone couldn't just do that, but after a bit of looking, I figured that's the reason why. Normal people couldn't do it, cause they weren't the re-incarnations.

@The Suspicious Eye

Aw Eye. You get points for being so respectful :5/5:

mvF8pjN.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I see what you mean, but there is a mis-understanding with how it works. For that to work, the ninja-people need to actually be the chosen re-incarnation of the person (Indra/Asura) however you spell them. It always escaped why anyone couldn't just do that, but after a bit of looking, I figured that's the reason why. Normal people couldn't do it, cause they weren't the re-incarnations.

[/QUOTE]
He's the reincarnation of Indra, problem solved. That's all this puzzle's missing. I mean, it worked with Madara taking Hashirama's chakra, even long after Hashirama was dead; and Madara awakened the Rinne Sharingan, so it should work with just a pinch of convenience ^~^

@White Masquerade Hey you just did the exact same thing I always do, you didn't know how to spell the names so rather than looking up the proper spelling you were lazy and just spelled them wrong and said "or however you spell them" after it. I must be rubbing off on you White lol

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]He's the reincarnation of Indra, problem solved. That's all this puzzle's missing. I mean, it worked with Madara taking Hashirama's chakra, even long after Hashirama was dead; and Madara awakened the Rinne Sharingan, so it should work with just a pinch of convenience ^~^

[/QUOTE]
The thing is, it's already been decided who's what. There are no plans to change that

@Infinities Lover

When she said, "I have no boyfriend." She should have said, "I'm dating Keitaro-kun"~

@Kanra23

Haha! You definitely are. I was hoping you didn't see it

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]The thing is, it's already been decided who's what. There are no plans to change that

[/QUOTE]
Dang it, then... I have only one option left... A certain chakra thief also stole some of Madara's or Sasuke's chakra...! xD

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]When did she lie to Katashi?

[/QUOTE]
In the ooc, when we were discussing Chiaki taking Kouki to Eien no Yoru Palace, didn't you say Kiyomi would join them without telling her father though she knew what his response would be?

That's still a lie, in a sense.

Me and White have some evil plans in store for all of you..... Mostly whites evil plans, I just help. And also You would not be able to get Sasuke's or Madara's chakra, Madara's chakra was absorbed by Kaguya (or however you spell it) I believe and Sauske.... well.... hehe....

QuirkyAngel said:
In the ooc, when we were discussing Chiaki taking Kouki to Eien no Yoru Palace, didn't you say Kiyomi would join them without telling her father though she knew what his response would be?
That's still a lie, in a sense.
Ohhh that. That never actually happened, therefore not true. PLUS she'd go to find out what they actually where even if her father told her no

Even then she wouldn't be lying. She just wouldn't tell him something xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

It's because I'm also super awesome.​

[/QUOTE]
BLACK STAR!

Kanra23 said:
Me and White have some evil plans in store for all of you..... Mostly whites evil plans, I just help. And also You would not be able to get Sasuke's or Madara's chakra, Madara's chakra was absorbed by Kaguya (or however you spell it) I believe and Sauske.... well.... hehe....
Well, it could have been taken before Madara's chakra was absorbed by Kaguya, y'know... That's where I was going with adding Madara to that list, though I do realize how unlikely that is. As for Sasuke, that could have been obtained from his lost arm, couldn't it? I mean, if I remember correctly Naruto and Sasuke did take off one each other's arms... ;~;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back