Naruto: Contract for Outcasts OOC

Darn it, the first good Naruto RP I see in a while and I'm too late to sign up. Ah well, please let me know if any spots open up!

Lumireis said:
Darn it, the first good Naruto RP I see in a while and I'm too late to sign up. Ah well, please let me know if any spots open up!
We need somebody with barriers to make a complete diversified team.. ^_^ .

He's told me outright that all spots are full and I can't fit in a secondary chara. I'm just Saiyan.

TagochiRein said:
Oh i see. oh well then. thats too bad. I guess I missed that post
Didnt post it, told Beta through PM.

Lumireis said:
If anyone drops or dies, I'll give you a shot at the open spot.

Beta said:
He's told me outright that all spots are full and I can't fit in a secondary chara. I'm just Saiyan.
As Beta says, all spots are filled up right now, though I am more libel to bring in new players than to allow secondary characters from players already playing, mostly for diversity's sake.

Why not make characters who are still nin hunters or ANBU? -shrugs- Can always prepare for the eventualities, unless you want to do all the work, Wiseman =P Just throwing an idea out there.

[QUOTE="Sweet Revenge]Why not make characters who are still nin hunters or ANBU? -shrugs- Can always prepare for the eventualities, unless you want to do all the work, Wiseman =P Just throwing an idea out there.

[/QUOTE]
Dont worry, I've got it handled, and I would have to exert so much control over the nin hunters that I feel it would take away from the experience.

Just got my post up, sorry, would have posted yesterday but the site wasnt working. Now my minor mega post is up. Take your time, read it through, form a response if you have one, and try to ask intelligent questions if you do decide to speak up.

Humor, pls fix post.

It's hard to understand anything. I'm trying hard to make sense of the flow there, but it seems....jagged. It's hard to make any idea of what your chara is doing.

I believe I fixed it...

and he is being annoying and irritating

Just trying to fill the time while we wait to continue. 
Just out of curiosity after we role play through the fights and it comes down towards the end when the other ninja will die could the player then have the power to control the npc's death in one post? because naruto is all about those flashy endings.

Good idea. but i think that should apply to some instance. Some NPC deaths are important so they will have to be killed a certain way

Those should be my only questions unless Kō ​​ dinētā (coordinator) gives me a provoking answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back