• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Sorry Kinzu. Been trying to get around to it but I've run into some difficulties. I might have to do some swapping to get you in.

*squeals excitedly*

I'm in a better, more motivated mood than I have been for awhile, so I'll try to post as soon as I can with my 3 bbys. I'm going to be away from the computer for a bit today though, because we're picking up my older sister and bleh blah etc. Family-ish stuff. ( > A < )

So, hopefully, either today/tonight, or tomorrow.

I know!! I was really surprised, but this is exciting/I feel honored.

Lol. Idk sometimes there's just bad weeks/days for no reason... but it usually doesn't last too long.

Esp. when that bad week entails old people sleeping in your bed, talking over you, generally being disrespectful to the younger generation and food industry *rambles on*

I'm thankful your still here and I thank you for your patience. When I get home I'll be doing my best to get you in

Hey gilly, sorry to bug you but just to be sure, is it my turn or your turn to post for the clusterfuck of a team we have?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I know it's my turn for all my characters, but I promised someone I'd write something for the June Prose Competition, and that has a deadline.... xD

@Infinities Lover Whatchu doin'~

@Infinities Lover Girly! are you OK we haven't heard from you in awhile! What you up to?

Everything and nothing at the same time....I meant to get on like...friday....did not happen. Then I had a wedding on Saturday and no laptop yesterday.....Still kinda don't feel like being on, but I did vanish so I figured I should get on.

Have I missed anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back