• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

i cant recall any off the top of my head

No, just you'll have to wait and see what GM-sama say about what team you're on. I know the Chuunin team I'm on is out on a mission

And my other team is paused in the ramen shop

Aight'

I'm back from my mission trip, now I'ma go and see this new CS that I've been reading about.

I am just fine~

Tho in slight amount of pain because bugs are shit

You?

Aight'

Who's turn is it to post? This roleplay has sat inactive long enough and I can't help but feel it's because of me.

For Minako, Ren, Satoru, and Hana, Azalea is on vacation I think and Pine has family over, so that's why we haven't posted.

For Chuunin squad , I think Kaine said backlash lost his internet or something happened to his computer. I hadn't posted because I was going to wait so I'd have more to write

I'm kicking family out of my house tomorrow though, so a Satoru reply should be coming soon.

For Katsyrup's squad, it's Goats's then, but they're busy dealing with family too ahhaha.

Needless to say, I don't think it's your fault by any means.

Its definitely not your fault! Everyone just got busy or had computer problems

For Hideo's squad, it's my turn, but I wanted to wait until you got back since there wasn't much we could do without you here. And like Infi-chan said, it's not even your fault.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm blind for the next half hour as I waut for my hair to turn back to one color

Users who are viewing this thread

Back