• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

yaaaaas definitely nwn !

Our GM is away atm, but he should be back within a few days or so!

Genin are totally fine, eeyup.

*total disbelief*

Suuuuuuure Kinzu

PINE AND GHOSTIE

ya know you two, I see your nicknames for each other, and I keep almost calling you two those....but then I remember that Pine will hurt me if I do...

c:<

I think if you limit your kenkei genkkai and don't go power hungry on us, you'll be totally fine.

Also, if it's a genin, their kekei genkkai should probably be underdeveloped, if developed at all, and take a lot of chakra.

i think the main things are just make sure the kekkei genkai isnt op and if youre using a genin, they shouldnt have a good grasp on it yet

theres specific limitations for sharingan, but i cant think of any rn for any others

pie i s2g im coming for your kneecaps and tendonds

Ghost said:
theres specific limitations for sharingan, but i cant think of any rn for any others
Kaine has an Uchiha, I don't really think there was much talked about the Sharingan because Kaine already stated that Aimeka wasn't going to be very powerful, something like that

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Kaine has an Uchiha, I don't really think there was much talked about the Sharingan because Kaine already stated that Aimeka wasn't going to be very powerful, something like that

[/QUOTE]
Gilly is wary about Uchiha OCs, that's all.

Because Uchihas have some serious op potential, so the limitations on sharingan is kind of implied.

I think for the moment, we're going to be ignoring things like mangekyo sharingan.

But yeah, our current Uchiha is really balance, even as a chuunin. a++

Cause like...imma be honest pine....i almost called ghostie goats.....BUT I DIDN"T I REMEMBERED AND DELETED IT

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Kaine talked it all out.

Lol i was going to go with the Kiri as usual ,infi knows but yeah Kiri kekkei genkai of the Yuki clan ice release. but alright i got this ,think i'll hitch a bit on the latest kiri bio having my oc one of the fighters in the kiri child/orphan division though with more fodder experience than real .because it seem the kiri was short hand during the recent war right ?

it was spoiled for me before i even started playing mother 1

bates motel wasn't tho

And yeah, we have a lot of ice release atm, but I don't see anything particularly wrong with that... but lmao I'm not in charge here.

*whistles*

Tho Tenshi is gone....I just realized that and I know why....someone remind me to tell GM-sama when he gets back....

except someone on american idol or some show like that spoiled parts of that for me too

Wait there ice already here...i'll to with the age old Hozuki clan than (B') hopefully no beat me to that did they Infi @Infinities Lover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back