• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

@Infinities Lover No rush. jusdt curious what was up. you know me. pestering till i get what i want xP Hope everything is fine WE MISS YOU and hope the wedding was fun. Summer time is always busy busy busy.

The one with Aimeka getting i in front of Ryoishi? Yes. Originally I was going to wait for backlash.

Lol Kaine

Yes the wedding was beautiful and so was my cousin :3

She looked so happy ~

I missed you guys too, but partnered with lack of motivation and migraines, I kept my distance (⌒_⌒ ;)

That's fine Infi, take as much time off as you may need. <3

glad you liked the wedding and i hope the cake wasn't atrocious

Thanks <3

It was pretty good.... sweet but not overly so. Plus I got an extra piece. Three of my relatives left because my aunts son has a baby who needed to leave. Servers didn't know so we tried to tell them they were gone, but they still left an extra plate and my dad and I split it (^.^)

Alright I have a quick little announcement.

I'm going to be gone for the rest of the week until about monday, as I"m going to be at my cabin where there is NO INTERNET

I will literally be off of the grid.

So I know this probably won't do much due to the inactivity as of right now (But it's all excused for good reason!)

I didn't realize you was waiting on me. I was waiting on you since the rotation and didn't want to skip your post lol. I will post in the morning since I have 4 kids at my house right now.

lol that's fine. Extremely busy.... >.>

I don't have much to post anyway, so I figured I won't lol

I'm back in civilization!!!!

@backlash

Glad to hear you're back and posting. Be sure to read up on what your squad's been doing!

Nothing had happened with my squad. I seen that Aime got hit with twin water dragons. Was thinking A INFINITI ES was going to post, but that didn't happen so I will post here in a few. Still have kiddos running around.

*waves hands*

Gilly, I already told you my struggle.

If you WANT, I could post with nothing but pointless monologue and fidgeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back