• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Ummm hi, I was just looking through some of the roleplay's and this really caught my eye. I love the idea of doing a Naruto roleplay and I haven't found any really amazing ones, this seems to be pretty amazing, if yet to read all 44 pages of the roleplay as if you're not looking for anybody there isn't much point. But if you are looking for somebody, ill happily read up all of that and read all the characters bios. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope ill be good enough to roleplay with you guys!

@Tj Pomroy

I'm very flattered to hear that this roleplay caught your eye! You are more than welcome to join by the way, and if you want to read up on the roleplay and the characters that's awesome!

And don't worry about not being good enough for the roleplay, I promise that if you just put in the effort and all the details you'll do just fine!

There is only one issue that I have one worry about. My characters age, id like it to be 16 for when he graduates, I hope this is alright. It should become clear through his background, if its still an issue let me know ill change it up!

Thanks again for accepting me to make a character for your roleplay!

@Tj Pomroy

Don't worry, we have other 16 year old genin characters as well!

Just make sure your character sheet is up to the standards of a detailed roleplay and you'll probably have no problem!

Make the chuunin. I will see if they could join my really hateful teacher

Just kidding. Make whatever you want lol

its short and only for 1 character but i have to get up early

bleeeeh

at least its something

ill do hoshi and shinji soon

-looks at clock-

technically i should be asleep so......

-runs away-

sometime tomorrow....

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]-just woke up-
Eh?