• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

I don't really remember the situation, but I feel like the eyeball was all I could get

Otherwise....

I don't really remember what it was, but there was something on it that gave it an orangeish tint

@Gilzar

To help clean up the character thread, I'm going to delete all my posts regarding everything that happened. If you wanted to clean the whole thing up, you should probably just delete all the posts as well. Just a suggestion.

@Gabriel Leko I would like to apologize. I was rude and disrespectful, even if I wasn't always meaning to be. I never meant for things happen the way they did, and while I will in no way ask for you to forgive me for my behavior, I do hope you can accept my apology and put everything behind us. I did in fact like your character, and hope we can roleplay one day in the future.

@Infinities Lover

I as well sincerely apologize for what transpired as it quickly got out of hand. I cannot wait to have fun roleplay's with you in the future.

:3

Uhhh....no idea. I'm not too sure what happened with my Jonin's squad xD

Last I knew, they were ordering food.

@Pine what did happen? lol

Unless they're ordered to be your team, no self-respecting Jonin would hang out with a bunch of genin brats

xD

[QUOTE="Gabriel Leko]e.e He's only twenty eight, despite his white hair.
He knows how to be "Hip" and "Cool"

[/QUOTE]
Does he really?

@Infinities Lover

Yeah..

Sort of...

Kind of...

Define "Hip" and "Cool" Again?

He was in ANBU and removed from normal society for like a decade,ok? Cut him some slack Q~Q

@Gilzar I edited Ayako

@Infinities Lover

I've been trying to get in contact with Bills but they haven't messaged me back because it was their turn to reply and their character is a big part of things.

I was going to wait ~a week for them to reply before trying to figure out what to do about it, contacting Gilzar etc. etc.

I have an idea for what I want to do, but I'm going to wait.

Okay. Bills is online tho... ^.^'

We're both in another fandom rp. They do small paragraphs posts like once a day or every two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back