• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Ahhh aspergers......my cousin has that. I love him and want to kill him in the same second.... >.>

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Mine was more of a 'Since we don't know what the heck this is, let's pull a name out of the bucket eh?' type label. But since it's atleast close to what I really have, it's not too bad. I'm just happy I didn't become a victim of the trigger happiness revolving around ADHD.

My cousin's diagnosis is all over the place >.>

One minute he has aspergers, the next he's bipolar, then start all over again >.>

They keep trying to fix something by adding something else instead of finding one thing to fix it all.

Mine they gave up on that. They just decided to choose the seemingly closest one and be done with it.

Ne, Infi, can I ask you for your opinion on my idea?

They had him diagnosed for most of his life, then he started getting angry and shit began >.>

My mom described it as continuously patching a roof. A new hole? Patch it up.

What they need to do is take him off all his meds for a while and see what happens then properly diagnose him

What idea?

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]They had him diagnosed for most of his life, then he started getting angry and shit began >.>
My mom described it as continuously patching a roof. A new hole? Patch it up.

What they need to do is take him off all his meds for a while and see what happens then properly diagnose him

[/QUOTE]
^^ words they never seem to get.

For fixing the arguement and future arguements in my team.

i dont remember much of my dream from last night but i do remember i ate someones eyeball

Did you eat it raw? Or saute it in a fine sauce, after griiling it, fixed up some lousiana batter, batted dat eyeball, fried it till perfection, and enjoyed it on a table with delicately folded napkins and only the finest china?

actually, it was cooked. i dont really remember what it, but i dont think it was FORTISSIMOOOOO quality

it was completely willing and i did kinda like it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back