• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

oh god

i've been ninja'd in a naruto role play

too much shame upon my famiry *dies*

Nah, I had to switch browsers to watch a video and I'm not logged into tumblr here and I've been too lazy to switch back. D':

you got that right pie

ive decimated you and whatever scrap of honor you had

ill be merciful, as long as you and your entire family worships me now

@Gabriel Leko Nah, I don't think there's any restrictions.

; ^ ; why pie? are you trying to prevent me from obtaining demonhood.

pls worship me

gimme power

nah infi that's totally relevant

u aren't getting to papa goat-demon that easy not on my watch nosireebob

Yes, it would! Several of us have both jonin and genin characters.

why tf not pie?? ( ; A ;

i thought we were friends!

Gabriel Leko] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1315-ghost/ said:
@Ghost[/URL] @Pine
One last question, I read that this would be a mostly Genin centric Roleplay. If I made Genin but also a Jounin, would the Jounin be allowed?
I have a Jonin and a Chuunin/Jinchuuriki. You should be fine.

Gabriel Leko] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1315-ghost/ said:
@Ghost[/URL] @Pine
One last question, I read that this would be a mostly Genin centric Roleplay. If I made Genin but also a Jounin, would the Jounin be allowed?
Any level of ninja is allowed, but it's kind of up to you to figure out how they can fit in.

Jonin generally get to have a squad of genin, so you might be able to get a squad, but I can't see it being an even three for the time being.

yeah lol who dies is up to the creator

so if you want them to die gabriel thats cool if not, then its not gonna happen LOL

nwn

I thank you all for answering Gabriel's questions for me. I'm busy this entire week but after that school ends so...I'm gonna have lots of time.

While death is completely up to the creator of the character, I can assure you that not even Genin are safe from death. We may have some Obito-like incidents on our hands...(Minus the actually not being dead thing...possibly)

@Azalea @LeSoraAmari @WaffleDog please look at the conversation I made. I have tried to come up with a solution to fix the disagreement and hopefully prevent more.

Pine said:
Where... did you even get that idea from, Tenshi?
Canon Naruto. The only notable jonin roles in the naruto canon after shippuden were either previous genin or main characters that they couldn't let go of. And I didn't say all jonin, just most. Also put on 'or almost useless'.

And notify me if I seem rude, it might just be my Aspergers or something. Something that may appear rude or offending to you may seem perfectly fine to me.

Ahhh aspergers......my cousin has that. I love him and want to kill him in the same second.... >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back