• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
*Looks at tailed beast, Swords of the Mist, Sharingan, Rinnegan*
"It all depends if we eat oatmeal or cereal for breakfast."

------

"Dammit K, why'd you have to die, WHY DIDN'T YOU CHOOSE OATMEAL!"
LOL. Maybe they could compete with team 7+the Twins in a battle of Kdrama shiet :D (Lolol just kidding, although things can get tragic later on...)

"Oh, no. You're both wrong. You guys should have chosen neither!" //world dies

Reminiscent said:
LOL. Maybe they could compete with team 7+the Twins in a battle of Kdrama shiet :D (Lolol just kidding, although things can get tragic later on...)
"Oh, no. You're both wrong. You guys should have chosen neither!" //world dies
I don't even know who team 7 is.

"It's 7 of the tailed beast kids."

Well that's terrific, I'll go get a vacuum to scare'm.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
I don't even know who team 7 is.
"It's 7 of the tailed beast kids."

Well that's terrific, I'll go get a vacuum to scare'm.
It's the broody kid, the energetic kid, and the side girl.

Was it @Lexi

Lexielai said:
TrueSavant said:
I actually see the three akin to Team 8. They may not be Sensory Types entirely, but they're smart like them.
I was thinking that Remiscent already made teams, like one player already told me.

If were talking about the anime, I think Daichi is a mix of Kiba and Shikamaru. Strategic, lazy, likes the spotlight, sensory, prefers physical attacs.

K seems more like a chilled Naruto. Not as in your face.

And Awani is the girl.

TrueSavant said:
Well, I don't know what team Kaiero is even on lol
They said they hadn't added new players, so me and you. I don't thin Awani is on a team.

But the Chunin Exams is a free for all.

It's going down Survivor style.

Lexielai said:
I'm not sure who would be considered the broody kid in this case LOL

Reminiscent said:
I'm not sure who would be considered the broody kid in this case LOL
Yume, right? Then you got Niko and Awani. And a sensei with red eyes and pale hair.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Daichi is broody.

Awani happy.

I guess K is crazy, not as crazy as the original, but crazy enough.

Yeah, were Team 7.
You'd be a good Team 7. But there's already one haha.

Team Guy, has the broody hardworker, support for hardowker, then the crazy martial artist.

Team 8, with shy Hanata kind doesn't work for Awani or the other guys.

Team 10, kinda works....

So off topic, but I'm building a session for my D&D group to run through tomorrow, and I feel like a bit of an asshole. Someone might die in a fiery blaze of glory lol

TrueSavant said:
So off topic, but I'm building a session for my D&D group to run through tomorrow, and I feel like a bit of an asshole. Someone might die in a fiery blaze of glory lol
"To kill the dragon, roll 24 dice."

"I don't have 2-"

"Too bad, him, his family, and his dog's family die."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexielai said:
Yume, right? Then you got Niko and Awani. And a sensei with red eyes and pale hair.
You'd be a good Team 7. But there's already one haha.
Lel. I wouldn't say she's too broody... Not yet, at least! For now she's just a kind-hearted person who tries to stay clam and collected for the most part!

But you've seen her flustered side q;

Reminiscent said:
Lel. I wouldn't say she's too broody... Not yet, at least! For now she's just a kind-hearted person who tries to stay clam and collected for the most part!
But you've seen her flustered side q;
Team 8? Shy Hanate?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be honest, the dice system seems really complicated and frustrating to incorporate into pleasant-looking post formats. At least from my perspective. I like to make my posts look nice and figuring out how to add in rolls and whatnot seems a bit hard :(

TrueSavant said:
I'll be honest, the dice system seems really complicated and frustrating to incorporate into pleasant-looking post formats. At least from my perspective. I like to make my posts look nice and figuring out how to add in rolls and whatnot seems a bit hard :(
LOL. I had a hell of a time figuring out how to make it not look like I rolled my face over my keyboard. It's only complicated looking because there's three players though!

TrueSavant said:
I think the Dice system is a bit simplistic.

On a one on one scenario, isn't the best option is to always just roll all of your dice?

Don't worry we don't have to use it, I think.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Also, we have a problem. My character resevered the "Twin Sword" but it seems @Deccimo character already has it.
Shame on Remi not updating stuff. Shame on Remi using too many bbcodes so she can't update even if she tried. Shame shame!

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
I think the Dice system is a bit simplistic.
On a one on one scenario, isn't the best option is to always just roll all of your dice?

Don't worry we don't have to use it, I think.
But if you get unlucky like I did in the test run and somehow manage to roll a 2, it's not the best of ideas ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back