• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]It was already a tempting idea, I mean HxH & Naruto share a lot of similarities since one was inspired off by the other besides.....The gifs man. Once I found those I couldn't help but want to make a Gon-esque.

[/QUOTE]
"Gon-esqe"

Pic.

Turned bloodline ability to match Nen Principals.

He Gon.

Admit it to the crowd, there is no shame.

Hey everyone!

The sneak preview for the Dice System has been posted. Please check it out if you're interested at all. Fair warning: it's a little colorful.

Lexielai said:
Hey everyone!
The sneak preview for the Dice System has been posted. Please check it out if you're interested at all. Fair warning: it's a little colorful.
So I guess the thread is going to be put into the Dice RP section.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
"Gon-esqe"
Pic.

Turned bloodline ability to match Nen Principals.

He Gon.

Admit it to the crowd, there is no shame.
"Errmm, no it was totally my original idea.."

Nah, I tweaked him a bit to try make him fit into Naruto and also expanded on some things cause I wanted to make the CS longer; but in essence he is deffs Gon in pretty much every way. Besides I'm pretty sure I already listed that the CS was heavily inspired on the actual character in the trivia part so I admitted it ages ago xD and have no shame, Gon is beast.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
@Scheani Wait so you blew air at the clone to unbalance it, then you leaped past the clone?
Not quite, she used her leg to use the jutsu to its full extent so it would be a defensive act (which is why she did the whole spinning act) . Then she 'jumped' away to 'observe' made her own clone, then attacked with the clone. ^^'

If it doesn't make sense I can try to edit it to better fit what you think would be logical..

Last edited by a moderator:
Scheani said:
Not quite, she used her leg to use the jutsu to its full extent so it would be a defensive act (which is why she did the whole spinning act) . Then she 'jumped' away to 'observe' made her own clone, then attacked with the clone. ^^'
If it doesn't make sense I can try to edit it to better fit what you think would be logical..
So she was inbetween the two and jumped away, then sent a clone to their direction, right?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I edited it.

[/QUOTE]
I love it. Thumbs up!
3021307-inline-fb-thumbsup-printpackaging.jpg

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
So she was inbetween the two and jumped away, then sent a clone to their direction, right?
Yes. Both her and her clone are headed in their direction. One for Daichi the other for his clone.

I think I figured it out if Awani, Kaiero, and Daichi were on a team.

@Scheani , Awani would likely be battlefield control. She seems to utilize clones and her wind techniques with efficiency.

@NoviceOfRoleplay , Daichi would easily be mutual support and the intelligence guy. He's definitely the brains of the three.

and finally Kaiero would be the setup or the finisher of a fight. His pinpoint techniques make him potent with his great speed and understanding of his limitations. Though he'd likely take the "face" of a team over Daichi due to his charismatic nature rather than Daichi's cold and calculated premises.

Though, these are just mere speculations :)

TrueSavant said:
I think I figured it out if Awani, Kaiero, and Daichi were on a team.
@Scheani , Awani would likely be battlefield control. She seems to utilize clones and her wind techniques with efficiency.

@NoviceOfRoleplay , Daichi would easily be mutual support and the intelligence guy. He's definitely the brains of the three.

and finally Kaiero would be the setup or the finisher of a fight. His pinpoint techniques make him potent with his great speed and understanding of his limitations. Though he'd likely take the "face" of a team over Daichi due to his charismatic nature rather than Daichi's cold and calculated premises.

Though, these are just mere speculations :)
I did kind of see this being the case too xD . Even the combos I was thinking of would have K being the main finisher (>_> I'm guessing you would be happy about) Like a sorta Storm Rasengan, because Daichi has perfect chakra control, he would have Awani use up her chakra to add a Wind element, Daichi would change the density and volume as needed, while keeping it under control. Then K would use sorta water jutsu on his hands to grab the Rasengan from Daichi and Awani for a finisher.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
I did kind of see this being the case too xD . Even the combos I was thinking of would have K being the main finisher (>_> I'm guessing you would be happy about) Like a sorta Storm Rasengan, because Daichi has perfect chakra control, he would have Awani use up her chakra to add a Wind element, Daichi would change the density and volume as needed, while keeping it under control. Then K would use sorta water jutsu on his hands to grab the Rasengan from Daichi and Awani for a finisher.
"Happy" is not the term I'd use, haha. Honestly, I never wrote this edition of Kaiero to be a "main character" or "hero". I always see him as a mix of Neji's talent and Rock Lee's drive/determination. He's more or less a side character if anything.

TrueSavant said:
"Happy" is not the term I'd use, haha. Honestly, I never wrote this edition of Kaiero to be a "main character" or "hero". I always see him as a mix of Neji's talent and Rock Lee's drive/determination. He's more or less a side character if anything.
Ehh, I see our group as just the little team of underdogs, compared to everyone else.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Ehh, I see our group as just the little team of underdogs, compared to everyone else.
That may or may not change depending on the decisions you make ;D

Reminiscent said:
That may or may not change depending on the decisions you make ;D
*Looks at tailed beast, Swords of the Mist, Sharingan, Rinnegan*

"It all depends if we eat oatmeal or cereal for breakfast."

------

"Dammit K, why'd you have to die, WHY DIDN'T YOU CHOOSE OATMEAL!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back