• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Scheani said:
Oh dear.. I hate it when that happens.
I'm trying to stay involved with everything-- I mean jeez its so easy to get left behind >_<
I've personally been encouraging people to wait for you to post. Keeping it on a post schedule: Myself, you, Novice, and Sinister. Something like that

*Appears from a puff of smoke*

Hulloooooo~

Is it too late to join this? If not, then I'd love to, if you'll have me c:

LeSoraAmari said:
Hulloooooo~

Defiantly not too late!

LeSoraAmari said:
Hulloooooo~

Hey, you seem familiar! The RP is still in the prologue, so definitely open. Just write up a character sheet and @Reminiscent will like it if she approves.

LeSoraAmari said:
Hulloooooo~

Definitely not too late to join! The signup is for characters to be rated by @Reminiscent! Once you're rated you're good to go!

Lexielai said:
Hey, you seem familiar! The RP is still in the prologue, so definitely open. Just write up a character sheet and @Reminiscent will like it if she approves.
Did you used to have a fox avatar? I think I remember you from a Fairy Tail hosted project, sadly I had to drop out of that :0

Reminiscent said:
Defiantly not too late!
TrueSavant said:
Definitely not too late to join! The signup is for characters to be rated by @Reminiscent! Once you're rated you're good to go!
Oh really? That's excellent! I'll have a CS up relatively soon, most likely a WIP to start off with but it will be finished by tonight.

I'm going to read up on everything first, namely the CS already there and any relevant information I need to know. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
NoviceOfRoleplay said:
@Scheani Why doesn't Awani have any listed jutsu?
It wasn't a requirement, everyone just started listing them down! It means she probably doesn't have anything more than basic jutsu.

LeSoraAmari said:
Oh really? That's excellent! I'll have a CS up relatively soon, most likely a WIP to start off with but it will be finished by tonight.

I'm going to read up on everything first, namely the CS already there and any relevant information I need to know. c:
Alright! Also, I need to edit Yume's personality a bit... So ingore that for now ^ ^;

Reminiscent said:
It wasn't a requirement, everyone just started listing them down! It means she probably doesn't have anything more than basic jutsu.
I thought she would only have basic justsu, especially since she is 4. Though she had this one Wind Style Wind Cutter, that seems kinda specific as not everyone Wind Style user would use it.

LeSoraAmari said:
Did you used to have a fox avatar? I think I remember you from a Fairy Tail hosted project, sadly I had to drop out of that :0

Yup. That was me. Nice to see you again.

Reminiscent said:
Alright! Also, I need to edit Yume's personality a bit... So ingore that for now ^ ^;
Alright. I've yet to start reading anyway c:

Also, may I ask, what are your limits to clans and Kekkai Genkai? I planned to have my character belong to the Senju clan, and have one of my own Kekkai Genkai. Of course, if the limit has been reached already then that's fine! :3

I just thought I should check with you beforehand~

TrueSavant said:
@NoviceOfRoleplay
part of the reason I haven't detailed much of Kaiero's abilities. He has some there and some in the works, like my last post mentioned. Might come up during this next arc, who knows! :)
I mean yeah, as long as he is hidden moves will still only make him a level 5 ninja. Which I'm guessing you'll be going over with the GM. And you atleast have a chakra meter.

It's just Awani seems to be kind of an unfair wild card.

Hanjizoe said:
Another character?
Yume is my first character.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
I thought she would only have basic justsu, especially since she is 4. Though she had this one Wind Style Wind Cutter, that seems kinda specific as not everyone Wind Style user would use it.
I mean, it really comes down to what Esche says xD She knows her character better than anyone else q:

LeSoraAmari said:
Alright. I've yet to start reading anyway c:
Also, may I ask, what are your limits to clans and Kekkai Genkai? I planned to have my character belong to the Senju clan, and have one of my own Kekkai Genkai. Of course, if the limit has been reached already then that's fine! :3

I just thought I should check with you beforehand~
Yay! Tenma won't be alone! And yeah, you may. Just make sureti specify it's weaknesses and all that!

Reminiscent said:
Yay! Tenma won't be alone! And yeah, you may. Just make sureti specify it's weaknesses and all that!
There's another one? Yay! I'm going to view his CS first :0

I'm good at doing that so you have no worries there. I will PM you my CS before submitting it anyway so that I can get a clarification~

@NoviceOfRoleplay

It's also a bit unfair to just assume @Scheani is abusing the character. It's just one jutsu. It's not like completely overpowered. If it were it would be like Kaiero knowing the Flying Thunder God technique (which he's likely NEVER going to learn).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back