• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Reminiscent said:
Don't worry ;D It won't be too quick. You'll see what I mean later. And Characters will come and go before that time comes anyways, so yeah!
Oh, no I was worried about it being too long, just with the time it would take for everyone say they did something.

At that point I feel like a rule would have to be put in place for how long you have to post before we moved on. I've seen RP forums crumble because we'd wait on one single person who just never posted to progress the story. :/

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Oh, no I was worried about it being too long, just with the time it would take for everyone say they did something.
Oh. It takes awhile to finish a fight, but it should take less time if everyone involved were to join up in a collab post on Google Docs or something. It takes about a day or two to finish a fight as long as no one holds anyone up.

TrueSavant said:
At that point I feel like a rule would have to be put in place for how long you have to post before we moved on. I've seen RP forums crumble because we'd wait on one single person who just never posted to progress the story. :/
Yeah... I'll get around to adding that. But for right now it's safe to assume that the people who haven't posted in a week or more are inactive. :/ Most of them, anyways.

Reminiscent said:
Yeah... I'll get around to adding that. But for right now it's safe to assume that the people who haven't posted in a week or more are inactive. :/ Most of them, anyways.
Which is a real shame. Personally I've always felt that 10 or so days without either posting or making it known that you'd be taking an absence is a fair grace period before rendering them inactive. It does make it difficult for things like people playing important plot-based characters or those with important items.

You know there is actually a remarkably low amount of Lightning Release techniques (that are canon in the manga) that aren't some variation or require the Lightning Release Chakra Armor.

Scheani said:
Where ever your character is, I have..... 1 for sure character available (ibukii) who's in a cafe. :)
Talk to ehhhhhhh...... Rem. Yeesh I'm so used to calling her Poi..
Well technically the Genin are supposed to be in teams anyways, but that's according to the base story, who knows with this century past.

TrueSavant said:
Well technically the Genin are supposed to be in teams anyways, but that's according to the base story, who knows with this century past.
I mean it should still be that there are squads.

But during the chunin exams it is a free-for-all, but the ninjas usually chilled with there squad before in the series.

TrueSavant said:
@Scheani @NoviceOfRoleplay
I could see Kaiero, Awani, and Daichi being a good three-man team :)
Three lo

TrueSavant said:
@Scheani @NoviceOfRoleplay
I could see Kaiero, Awani, and Daichi being a good three-man team :)
I mean it guess it would be nice to be the "Storm Team".

Awani has Wind + Lightning

You have Lightning + Water

I got Win.

Since wind can be fed to water to power it up, nice combo move out of that. Maybe you and Awani can learn a move from eachother in lightning, and think of some kind of berserk lightning jutsu that Daichi uses his wind to relive damage on you guys (since Wind insulates Lightning).

Lexielai said:
Squads have already been established. However, they haven't yet been updated to accommodate new members.
Or to accommodate those who are inactive, I take it? :P

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Three lo
I mean it guess it would be nice to be the "Storm Team".

Awani has Wind + Lightning

You have Lightning + Water

I got Win.

Since wind can be fed to water to power it up, nice combo move out of that. Maybe you and Awani can learn a move from eachother in lightning, and think of some kind of berserk lightning jutsu that Daichi uses his wind to relive damage on you guys (since Wind insulates Lightning).
Haha perhaps! Also it's your post friend, unless you were waiting for the others who might be posting :)

Lexielai said:
Squads have already been established. However, they haven't yet been updated to accommodate new members.
Though the Chunin Exams itself is a free for all for people to choose pacts, right?

Or is this an outside the RP, as in GM already decided who was going to be with who during the entire exam?

Scheani said:
Where ever your character is, I have..... 1 for sure character available (ibukii) who's in a cafe. :)
Talk to ehhhhhhh...... Rem. Yeesh I'm so used to calling her Poi..
My Levi looking character is still inside the school

I would post for either Yume or Taikou but I'm not anywhere near a computer... And wont be for the next few days >~< Although when I do get the chance to post (via phone or something), I could have one of them pass by K, Daichi and Awani? o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back