• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Currently, there's a chain of six posts that's purely you and Scheani. So, it's looking a little like a one on one RP right now with only seeing you two at the posting line :P

[/QUOTE]
Which is why we're waiting for others to jump on in before we continue anything. Cause with how we're playing it out anyone could interact with either of our characters.

Thats whyyyyy I suggested we wait until other people are able to post as well

( :) )

(edit) Yep. What they said (:B))

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexielai said:
@TrueSavant @Scheani @Kiyoko Tomoe
To be fair, Rem and I have a 6 page collab written up that probably would've taken a million posts if we posted one at a time haha. If only she'd get off her forgetful butt and get it in.

@Reminiscent /hint hint nudge nudge
Im reading the nine pages of stuff you sent to me, though O: I'll get it up in a bit, but my internet doesn't like my computer after 12am :c

TrueSavant said:
I feel like I need to learn BBcode so that I can make my posts aesthetically pleasing like everyone else's ._____.
Ahaha. BBcode's fun but boring. You don't need to stress yourself over the format but if you insist—looking forward to what you come up with? xD

Lexielai said:
@TrueSavant @Scheani @Kiyoko Tomoe
To be fair, Rem and I have a 6 page collab written up that probably would've taken a million posts if we posted one at a time haha. If only she'd get off her forgetful butt and get it in.

@Reminiscent /hint hint nudge nudge
If yall take much longer *nudge nudge* then I just might have to *wink wink* intrude on all the collabs. *internal screaming*

But for reals ;n;

TrueSavant said:
@NoviceOfRoleplay we finished the first day of the Exams, everyone is out to lunch or whatever they want inbetween the days. @Reminiscent will edit your character app with a ranking and a like if she has approved of it. :)
Oh yeah I've already been approved. Thanks for telling me that everyone is at lunch. I guess I could say he took the test separably since was blind or maybe nobody cared about him.

TrueSavant said:
How's everyone doing today? I haven't slept and feel like death! :D
A bit angry at myself for skipping on my screenplay yesterday but hoping to get some work done. And waiting for replies for the two RPs I'm in.

The blind ninja needs to meet up with Blake. Blake would be a good mentor for a blind student, as Blake's main combat method is rendering herself blind and using the Living Weapon Kuroyasha to guide her movements.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]The blind ninja needs to meet up with Blake. Blake would be a good mentor for a blind student, as Blake's main combat method is rendering herself blind and using the Living Weapon Kuroyasha to guide her movements.

[/QUOTE]
I'm cool with that.

TrueSavant said:
@Reminiscent so if we're training do we need the Dice system or nah? Not sure how you want us to handle things that aren't plot-related.
The dice game is meant for more legitimate battles. As far as training goes, you are free to do more casual fighting, but dont have you character dodge everything/land a hit every time. This applies to @NoviceOfRoleplay as well.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]The blind ninja needs to meet up with Blake. Blake would be a good mentor for a blind student, as Blake's main combat method is rendering herself blind and using the Living Weapon Kuroyasha to guide her movements.

[/QUOTE]
I was going to ask you if it was alright for them to start a mentor relationship, also since his goal is to learn senjutsu (of course knowledge that Blake knows senjutsu will stay hidden for atleast an arc I thought)

Reminiscent said:
The dice game is meant for more legitimate battles. As far as training goes, you are free to do more casual fighting, but dont have you character dodge everything/land a hit every time. This applies to @NoviceOfRoleplay as well.
Don't worry, there's limits to being blind. Like being blind, lol.

I have seen those OP blind character in other roleplays, so don't worry.

@TrueSavant

Hey, I looked over your CS, where is your list of jutsu? Does only know basics and that one speed technique? I mean I don't mind going in blind because I guess it would make the fight more real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back