• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

White Masquerade]Hm. Alright. Then [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10875-reminiscent/ said:
@Reminiscent[/URL] would be the one to explain the dice to you.
Yeah I figured they were likely the best person to explain it to me. It's just a new-er concept to me in terms of forum RP. Though, I play D&D regularly with my friends so it's not a completely foreign concept.

TrueSavant said:
Yeah I figured they were likely the best person to explain it to me. It's just a new-er concept to me in terms of forum RP. Though, I play D&D regularly with my friends so it's not a completely foreign concept.
Oh then you'll be right at home here. There's also a dice section on the site if you haven't checked that out yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh then you'll be right at home here. There's also a dice section on the site if you haven't checked that out yet.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I tried to look into that but I wasn't entirely sure how it worked. I'm sure it will all make sense in no time, though.

TrueSavant said:
So what exactly does this group need for characters? Genin? Chunin? Jounin? I can write up whatever is needed!
It's mostly limited to genin. That is where you'll get the most of a workout

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It's mostly limited to genin. That is where you'll get the most of a workout

[/QUOTE]
Oh, haven't made one of those in a LONG time. Used to playing a mentor-type, but I can roll with it.

@TrueSavant

Glad you brought that up, actually! The Dice Game is actually in the process of being changed a bit so there won't be anything that people can abuse (i.e always saving one's self from a certain fate). No one should really worry about the mechanics until a little but later!

Also, I noticed that you made a Genin. You don't necessarily need to have one, although for the intro arc, they get more attention. As soon as the problem rises, ranks shouldn't really matter!

Reminiscent said:
@TrueSavant
Glad you brought that up, actually! The Dice Game is actually in the process of being changed a bit so there won't be anything that people can abuse (i.e always saving one's self from a certain fate). No one should really worry about the mechanics until a little but later!

Also, I noticed that you made a Genin. You don't necessarily need to have one, although for the intro arc, they get more attention. As soon as the problem rises, ranks shouldn't really matter!
Well I don't mind making a Genin to try something new and keep up with the upcoming events, so I'll just wait for your approval on the character!

TrueSavant said:
Well I don't mind making a Genin to try something new and keep up with the upcoming events, so I'll just wait for your approval on the character!
Alright! I'll be sure to rank him soon. Just pester me if I forget xD My memory's pretty eh.

TrueSavant said:
I ended up fixing my post so that he can interact and be interacted with by others! Better than just...being there haha.
Alrighty! That makes sense. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back