• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Das okai. I'm bored and ready for some interaction . . .

*Internal screaming* I might or might not be regretting that xD

@White Masquerade

Last edited by a moderator:
Scheani said:
Das okai. I'm bored and ready for some interaction . . .
*Internal screaming* I might or might not be regretting that xD

@White Masquerade
I have a feeling Awa is gonna get asked out on a hot date that turns into the pair hunting down some of the most wanted shinobi in the whole wide world (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I have a feeling Awa is gonna get asked out on a hot date that turns into the pair hunting down some of the most wanted shinobi in the whole wide world (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
If she doesn't get disqualified, fail or die first right? (>>)(OuO)

White Masquerade]I have a feeling Awa is gonna get asked out on a hot date that turns into the pair hunting down some of the most wanted shinobi in the whole wide world (>u>) [/QUOTE] Ahaha. Hahahahaaahha. Hahah. Haaah. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7055-lexielai/ said:
@Lexielai[/URL] @MaverickPun ._.

Scheani said:
Mmm. yeah the test was pretty OP. I didn't even know the answer myself =/. They should have given multiple choice am I right?

@TrueSavant

I hope so!

Hopefully Kaiero is one of the last ones standing.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I have a feeling Awa is gonna get asked out on a hot date that turns into the pair hunting down some of the most wanted shinobi in the whole wide world (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Scheani said:
You two have no idea. =P

TrueSavant said:
Kaiero is pretty reckless c: He'll likely do something stupid or heroic to get himself killed
Hinaichi can't really fight.. ^ ^; SOOO

White Masquerade]Mmm. yeah the test was pretty OP. I didn't even know the answer myself =/. They should have given multiple choice am I right? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39361-truesavant/ said:
@TrueSavant[/URL]

I hope so!

Hopefully Kaiero is one of the last ones standing.
Be nice WM~ (<_<)

Lexielai said:
You two have no idea. =P
*internal screaming* (':3)

Reminiscent said:
Hinaichi can't really fight.. ^ ^; SOOO
Imagine if someone were to be all like "YEE SHALL LIVE YAA" *cough* not gonna be me tho (-n-)

@TrueSavant

The next post will be my last until other people start posting ^^'

Feeling a bit weird that we are eating the RP (' :) )

Hanjizoe said:
I'm going to post whenever the 2nd stage starts.
Can I make a chunin?
Gooo ahead.

Scheani said:
@TrueSavant
The next post will be my last until other people start posting ^^'

Feeling a bit weird that we are eating the RP (' :) )
Lol. It's fine. Just don't add 67 pages of just you two posting within the time it takes me to get off my lazy ass and post (which probably shouldn't take too long... Then again, forgetful)

Reminiscent said:
Gooo ahead.
Lol. It's fine. Just don't add 67 pages of just you two posting within the time it takes me to get off my lazy ass and post (which probably shouldn't take too long... Then again, forgetful)
No worse than me LOL

One week two week three week four-- oh shit my characters not relevant no more.

Scheani said:
No worse than me LOL
One week two week three week four-- oh shit my characters not relevant no more.
Your characters can always be relevant. Like how I brought Kaiero into all of this, you can always do that for the owntime you weren't present for.

TrueSavant said:
Your characters can always be relevant. Like how I brought Kaiero into all of this, you can always do that for the owntime you weren't present for.
Good to know ^^'

TrueSavant said:
One on one? I don't think I follow.
Currently, there's a chain of six posts that's purely you and Scheani. So, it's looking a little like a one on one RP right now with only seeing you two at the posting line :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back