• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

@NoviceOfRoleplay I generally feel like having a "list" of jutsu is too cut and dry for a character, so I tend to keep it mostly a secret and have it compile over the course of the story. Believe me, it's not like he knows any advanced techniques, but he does know a couple of interesting ones. His ninjutsu is sub-par, it's his speed that's his specialty. He's obsessed with the Fourth Raikage's Lightning Release Chakra Armor (the one that makes him incredibly fast and strong), but he's nowhere near learning it himself. It's all basic stuff for "K" right now.

It's also part of the reason why I included a "Remaining Chakra" bar in my posts. So when combat rolls around I can keep track of how worn down he is to keep things more fair.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
@TrueSavant
Hey, I looked over your CS, where is your list of jutsu? Does only know basics and that one speed technique? I mean I don't mind going in blind because I guess it would make the fight more real.
"Going in blind." My hats off to you.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
I was going to ask you if it was alright for them to start a mentor relationship, also since his goal is to learn senjutsu (of course knowledge that Blake knows senjutsu will stay hidden for atleast an arc I thought)
Haha... I think you may want to stray away from learning Senjutsu from Blake. If that's where you want to go, then I won't really stop you, but I can say for certain Blake'll be a difficult one to learn Senjutsu from for many many many reasons.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Haha... I think you may want to stray away from learning Senjutsu from Blake. If that's where you want to go, then I won't really stop you, but I can say for certain Blake'll be a difficult one to learn Senjutsu from for many many many reasons.

[/QUOTE]
I get it, I thought it would be difficult to since they both have differrent chakra types. But I think the blind leading the blind for a bit would be a good idea.

I really wanted to give Kaiero Storm Release (Darui's Kekkai Genkai), but it'd be a bit unlikely, not to mention I didn't want to overload the list of people who already have them :(

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
I get it, I thought it would be difficult to since they both have differrent chakra types. But I think the blind leading the blind for a bit would be a good idea.
The normal training would be no problem at all! Senjutsu's the only topic that would be rather problematic to try and get into, since Blake's a strict keeper of the promises she's made.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Wind and Water do work well together.
As for the wind and water working well, probably not in the case of Blake's techniques. She rarely uses Water Release for pure offense, using more defensive or mobility-based techniques. There's still a bit of possibility for using the two in tandem, but I wouldn't expect too much of an offensive combination of their Ninjutsu techniques. They'd probably delve further into cooperative Taijutsu than cooperative Ninjutsu.

No harm in waiting to see what actually happens though, I suppose. all depends on how things work out in the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
TrueSavant said:
I really wanted to give Kaiero Storm Release (Darui's Kekkai Genkai), but it'd be a bit unlikely, not to mention I didn't want to overload the list of people who already have them :(
Actually, Storm Release is one of those Kekkei Genkai, like Lava Release, that aren't found as limited to a specific group of ninja. Storm Release, Lava Release, Boil Release, etc., are all actually capable of being in almost anyone's hands, as the bloodlne's extended really far outward. Proof being the use of Lava Release by the fifth Mizukage, then Lava Release also used by the one guy from Kumogakure as well.

TrueSavant said:
I really wanted to give Kaiero Storm Release (Darui's Kekkai Genkai), but it'd be a bit unlikely, not to mention I didn't want to overload the list of people who already have them :( [/QU
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]The normal training would be no problem at all! Senjutsu's the only topic that would be rather problematic to try and get into, since Blake's a strict keeper of the promises she's made.
As for the wind and water working well, probably not in the case of Blake's techniques. She rarely uses Water Release for pure offense, using more defensive or mobility-based techniques. There's still a bit of possibility for using the two in tandem, but I wouldn't expect too much of an offensive combination of their Ninjutsu techniques. They'd probably delve further into cooperative Taijutsu than cooperative Ninjutsu.

No harm in waiting to see what actually happens though, I suppose. all depends on how things work out in the RP.

[/QUOTE]
I guessed the most likely event for Daichi to find out about Blake knowing senjutsu would be during a later arc where there is an extreme situation.

TrueSavant said:
If your not feeling a Kekkai Genkai there are plenty of orginal jutsu ideas out there. I mean you could have have electricity flow through his nervous system to speed his reflex time, not flashy sounding but a nice boost for a ninja.

TrueSavant said:
NoviceOfRoleplay said:
@TrueSavant
Or if your just looking to even the playing field, you could talk the GM into giving you a sword.

@Reminiscent Can you update the sword list so that it shows I reserved the last one?

I'm just worried about confusion is all.
Don't give in to the peer pressure. You don't need any of those Kekkei Genkai or swords. Those are for other people. Come see Kurou at Takahiro Industries for the best technological solutions to all your problems! =)

I mean, there are already distinct differences in this iteration of Kaiero. For one, he's from the Cloud originally, the real Kaiero was a Leaf shinobi in entirety. Also this Kaiero has the Water Release when the real one had Wind Release.

Lexielai said:
Don't give in to the peer pressure. You don't need any of those Kekkei Genkai or swords. Those are for other people. Come see Kurou at Takahiro Industries for the best technological solutions to all your problems! =)
"Take this I Pad to destroy your enemies."

Dice game update: It's development is running very smoothly. I know that I'm gonna look forward to any fights between characters and NPCs. q: Huge props to Lex for coming up with this! xD

Reminiscent said:
Dice game update: It's development is running very smoothly. I know that I'm gonna look forward to any fights between characters and NPCs. q: Huge props to Lex for coming up with this! xD
Dice Game?

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Dice Game?
You see the dice tab? What's under there is not official. It's being changed up. The dice game is for when fights go down in the RP, whether it be player(s) vs player(s) or player(s) vs NPC(s).

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Dice Game?
Yup. Battles versus bosses will be decided using a custom dice game. Don't worry though; it's more skill than luck.

Reminiscent said:
You see the dice tab? What's under there is not official. It's being changed up. The dice game is for when fights go down in the RP, whether it be player(s) vs player(s) or player(s) vs NPC(s).
Lexielai said:
Yup. Battles versus bosses will be decided using a custom dice game. Don't worry though; it's more skill than luck.
Oh, alright. Though I do wonder how long it'll take to beat boss if we have all these players fight the same guy, lol.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Oh, alright. Though I do wonder how long it'll take to beat boss if we have all these players fight the same guy, lol.
Don't worry ;D It won't be too quick. You'll see what I mean later. And Characters will come and go before that time comes anyways, so yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back