• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Okay, so I want to post (Sorry for taking ages, I thought this rp stopped cause I didn't get notifications anymore) but I wanted to know exactly where the Rp is at right now?

@Sinister Clown

As of right now, the first day of the Chunin Exams have been completed. Everyone is out to lunch or doing their own thing. My character Kaiero, and a couple others are in the training yard of Iwagakure prepping for the next day.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Okay, so I want to post (Sorry for taking ages, I thought this rp stopped cause I didn't get notifications anymore) but I wanted to know exactly where the Rp is at right now?

[/QUOTE]
Yes everyone has finished the written exam.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Okay, so I want to post (Sorry for taking ages, I thought this rp stopped cause I didn't get notifications anymore) but I wanted to know exactly where the Rp is at right now?

[/QUOTE]
Everyone is leaving the first testing area. They're going out for lunch/roaming around q:

TrueSavant said:
@Sinister Clown
As of right now, the first day of the Chunin Exams have been completed. Everyone is out to lunch or doing their own thing. My character Kaiero, and a couple others are in the training yard of Iwagakure prepping for the next day.
Hmmmmm, okay..Thankyou for the info, but because I am not exactly sure what to post since I haven't been able to keep up I think I will just wait a little while for things to move forward and I can think of something to post.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hmmmmm, okay..Thankyou for the info, but because I am not exactly sure what to post since I haven't been able to keep up I think I will just wait a little while for things to move forward and I can think of something to post.

[/QUOTE]
Might be a bit because everybody is enjoying socializing.

And me and a few others are about to spar. I mean there is three of us, so I guess you could drop by to spar with the extra.

Or chill were everyone else is and get to know the competition.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hmmmmm, okay..Thankyou for the info, but because I am not exactly sure what to post since I haven't been able to keep up I think I will just wait a little while for things to move forward and I can think of something to post.

[/QUOTE]
Well it's up to you friend. Generally you can read into the past few unique posts to determine where to put your character.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Might be a bit because everybody is enjoying socializing.
And me and a few others are about to spar. I mean there is three of us, so I guess you could drop by to spar with the extra.

Or chill were everyone else is and get to know the competition.
Well now you mention sparring I may be able to post something for one of my character's, I'll try work on a post and get Saito to join in.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Oh wait wrong one.
The Hunter X Hunter OC, instead. Still his OC is stronger then all three who are sparing. xD .
Saito? I'm not sure, he's mostly physically strong and his only 'trump card' is his kekkei genkai move.

AND HUNTER X HUNTER IS THE SHIIIIIIIEET

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Really? Wow okay yeah I can try go with darker shaded colors next time

[/QUOTE]
Didn't mean to sound rude. It's just the onset of colors was hard to understand without highlighting each passage in blue/white.

TrueSavant said:
Didn't mean to sound rude. It's just the onset of colors was hard to understand without highlighting each passage in blue/white.
Nah I understand, I generally try avoid that but I didn't even notice it (Tbh, the only color that makes me eyes hurt is white & bright yellows..But that's just me) to be like that so I never really thought about changing it. I increased the size of the text as well as changed the color of the actual text a bit so I hope that helps.

Glad to see this is so active today..

*sweat* (' :) )

I'm trying to keep up-- But I might be a bit slow with my responses I've hit a busy patch!!

(' :| )

Scheani said:
Glad to see this is so active today..
*sweat* (' :) )

I'm trying to keep up-- But I might be a bit slow with my responses I've hit a busy patch!!

(' :| )
I knoooowww the feels, I just came out of one of those 'busy patches' and now I'm stuck bored as hell because nothing is happening in any of the Rp's I'm apart of.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I knoooowww the feels, I just came out of one of those 'busy patches' and now I'm stuck bored as hell because nothing is happening in any of the Rp's I'm apart of.

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear.. I hate it when that happens.

I'm trying to stay involved with everything-- I mean jeez its so easy to get left behind >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back