• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

TrueSavant said:
@NoviceOfRoleplay
It's also a bit unfair to just assume @Scheani is abusing the character. It's just one jutsu. It's not like completely overpowered. If it were it would be like Kaiero knowing the Flying Thunder God technique (which he's likely NEVER going to learn).
The single jutsu itself is not overpowered. The ability to throw in jutsu without any indication of it is. I have seen roleplayers with such an ability just throw in a move that is oddly specfic to that situation, and then barely use it again because the move is not generally powerful but useful in specific situations. Even if you want some kind of unkown techniques telling them to the GM to gauge and keep your character at the same strength level as determined seems fair.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
The single jutsu itself is not overpowered. The ability to throw in jutsu without any indication of it is. I have seen roleplayers with such an ability just throw in a move that is oddly specfic to that situation, and then barely use it again because the move is not generally powerful but useful in specific situations. Even if you want some kind of unkown techniques telling them to the GM to gauge and keep your character at the same strength level as determined seems fair.
If you're truly concerned, use the dice system. It makes the context explanation only relevant for explaining the dice results. They can pull out whatever random jutsu they want but they still have to follow what the dice say. (Stay tuned for the sneak peak of the new system)

Last edited by a moderator:
NoviceOfRoleplay said:
@Sinister Clown
Yeah man I love Hunter X Hunter, I even got a roleplay that I had trouble getting off the ground. You should check on it if ya want.
Really? I would check it out but I actually have my own HXH rp as well that recently started :3

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Really? I would check it out but I actually have my own HXH rp as well that recently started :3

[/QUOTE]
Omg it's you :P

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Of course! Hes like my main man, especially for Naruto

[/QUOTE]
I'm bringing someone else back too. Although, myself and Reminiscent are discussing things right now :3

A lot of things have been changed from the original character :D

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm bringing someone else back too. Although, myself and Reminiscent are discussing things right now :3
A lot of things have been changed from the original character :D
Which character you talkng about? Your one or my Tremki??

LeSoraAmari said:
Which one are you using? I only remember your kage OC in shinsekaichitsujo (That's a weird word to spell..)

TrueSavant said:
@Sinister Clown
I want to see Kaiero and Tremki duke it out. I liked the character a lot
Thankyouu~ and well you never know, I believe there is a very good chance they will come to encounter each other at one stage :3

Although it miiiight not be within the Chunin exams, Tremki is already pre-occupied with his own little goals.

Alsooo I'll be posting fairly soon, I just woke up so I'm still in the process of getting my brain to actually wake up as well. Sooooooo in about another hour or two? (Probably not that long) I'll be able to get around to replying and getting Saito into the mix of the spar.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Which one are you using? I only remember your kage OC in shinsekaichitsujo (That's a weird word to spell..)
Thankyouu~ and well you never know, I believe there is a very good chance they will come to encounter each other at one stage :3

Although it miiiight not be within the Chunin exams, Tremki is already pre-occupied with his own little goals.

[/QUOTE]
Bingoooooooooo~

It's being reworked a fair amount however c:

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Sorry if I upset you-- Kinda seems like I have (but who knows)

I had all the intentions of using that jutsu from the beginning of the scene where they were doing the training-- Not to abuse Awani, but more to give the viewpoint of what I was imagining.

When I posted I mentioned that there was a backfire (Though I didn't go in depth)-- having it as not quite failing but not a success.

I intended to show it as her trying something that she had tried before in hopes of correctly carrying out the act, only for her to partially fail which was to show that she wasn't strong, and partially succeed it to show that she had potential and strength.

Sorry if I'm being confusing I just thought I'd give my attempt at clearing this up-- I know I hate it when I mention something someone did that bothered me and they don't even acknowledge that I said it.

From now on I'll try to make it better understood my intentions as well as work with more average jutsus. (' :| )

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Really? I would check it out but I actually have my own HXH rp as well that recently started :3

[/QUOTE]
You may be that other RP that I saw a while back.

Cutting my audience xD . Though mines been a bit hard with only three people, wanted five. Really liked my battle system.

Scheani said:
Sorry if I upset you-- Kinda seems like I have (but who knows)
I had all the intentions of using that jutsu from the beginning of the scene where they were doing the training-- Not to abuse Awani, but more to give the viewpoint of what I was imagining.

When I posted I mentioned that there was a backfire (Though I didn't go in depth)-- having it as not quite failing but not a success.

I intended to show it as her trying something that she had tried before in hopes of correctly carrying out the act, only for her to partially fail which was to show that she wasn't strong, and partially succeed it to show that she had potential and strength.

Sorry if I'm being confusing I just thought I'd give my attempt at clearing this up-- I know I hate it when I mention something someone did that bothered me and they don't even acknowledge that I said it.

From now on I'll try to make it better understood my intentions as well as work with more average jutsus. (' :| )
It's cool, I was a bit worried, as my past experience with a few roleplayers kinda got me.

And I guess I did like the uniqueness of an average jutsu user, a lot of story potential.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
You may be that other RP that I saw a while back.
Cutting my audience xD . Though mines been a bit hard with only three people, wanted five. Really liked my battle system.
I started mine up ages ago but everyone who was interested sorta never ended up joining once I made the thread. It wasn't until a few weeks ago the interest check was found by a few people who were interested and I decided to try again but this time it has actually started. I never really worked out a battle system, because since it was aimed to be somewhat small rp I figured an Honor system sorta thing should work. Could you tell me more about what you mean by your battle system?

Yume, Niko and Kurou will be on their way to the training grounds... Although they won't quite join your guys' spar ^ ^;

Don't worry Esche. Hinaichi's got your back. Awani isn't the only one :D

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I started mine up ages ago but everyone who was interested sorta never ended up joining once I made the thread. It wasn't until a few weeks ago the interest check was found by a few people who were interested and I decided to try again but this time it has actually started. I never really worked out a battle system, because since it was aimed to be somewhat small rp I figured an Honor system sorta thing should work. Could you tell me more about what you mean by your battle system?

[/QUOTE]
Oh well, because I wanted something really open and would force us to think, like the actual anime, I created a grid system. I have enough Graphic ability to create various grid images that I would post for players can use to battle. It acted like a turn-based tactical battles, though instead of big parties would probably be 1-4 fighters.

TrueSavant said:
;-; everyone is doubting Kaiero's abilities and bossing him around hmph
I wouldn't say that...Saito doesn't doubt anyones ability, out of everyone he is probably the most excited to see how strong Shinobi are; because he sorta expects to be outclassed. Tremki on the other hand is a whole different story, he's just there to mess with all the genin and perhaps even groom one to become his new favorite play-thing. He's a bastard.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I wouldn't say that...Saito doesn't doubt anyones ability, out of everyone he is probably the most excited to see how strong Shinobi are; because he sorta expects to be outclassed. Tremki on the other hand is a whole different story, he's just there to mess with all the genin and perhaps even groom one to become his new favorite play-thing. He's a bastard.

[/QUOTE]
TrueSavant said:
;-; everyone is doubting Kaiero's abilities and bossing him around hmph
xD I'm sorry for doubting K, but when he is against a Gon clone, it's a tough match.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
xD I'm sorry for doubting K, but when he is against a Gon clone, it's a tough match.
It was already a tempting idea, I mean HxH & Naruto share a lot of similarities since one was inspired off by the other besides.....The gifs man. Once I found those I couldn't help but want to make a Gon-esque.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back