• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Well... I suppose I should probably maybe possibly might sometime eventually after awhile within time around now possibly later sometime sooner possibly later than then not exactly now but soon... Should write a post.

Scheani said:
Well... I suppose I should probably maybe possibly might sometime eventually after awhile within time around now possibly later sometime sooner possibly later than then not exactly now but soon... Should write a post.
So later.

MaverickPun said:
So you added a character that wasn't part of the accepted CS's??
Uh. Did you ask Rem if that was okay though? Cause it had everyone in a frenzy.

Some rooms are heavily unbalanced. But it's not like it mattered anyway.
Apparently I've been away, and lost track on who's character is who, because too many :P and forgot about shit.

Speaking of who's going where. Someone tell me who's Hiko is because it seems Hanji doesn't know what he wrote either. I think Daki is Daiki but even then who knows that too?

LucianGrey7971 said:
I thought emiko Kyou and hayano were headed to room 6
It was room two xD

Fenn said:
Speaking of who's going where. Someone tell me who's Hiko is because it seems Hanji doesn't know what he wrote either. I think Daki is Daiki but even then who knows that too?
Hiko is love Hiko is life

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]I've been away a couple of days. What have I missed guys? :3

[/QUOTE]
Many rooms. Much people. Such confuse. I'm with you Sil

To avoid further confusion, shall I include the end of the testing period in my next upcoming post (Which I'm working on at the moment)? This way, everyone's in a hotel/roaming the area and will have many opportunities to interact with any of the others until the second test, which is the next day. I apologize if people were confused on their room assignments. Not to mention, since new characters were made, most of the teams were re-arranged. Anyone who has a Jonin may request to be a certain team's sensei.

Team 1 - Hideyo, Meteor, and Nagaiki

Team 2 - Yu, Itsuki, Karma, Shinji (Inactives team. If one comes back I'll move them to another team.)

Team 3 - Niko, Tenma, Tadashi

Team 4 - Taikou, Tremki, Mori

Team 5 - Rei, Haru, Shinsuke

Team 6 - Ichinose, Agito, Amaya

Team 7 - Yume, Rin, Awani, Kurou

Team 8 - Tomomi, Ayako, Daiki

Team 9 - Otsutsuki, Otoya, Kyou, Saito

Team 10 - Hinaichi, Kenma, Ibukii

@Reminiscent @Shnuydude @Jeremy Jangle @Kiyoko Tomoe @MaverickPun @Scheani @Silent Howling @CocoForRealz @Nenma Takashi @MasterOfPuppets @Lexielai @Deccimo @Fenn @LucianGrey7971 @Camilla Riddle @loyalwolf @Hanjizoe @Sinister Clown @DialgaMatthewa @Gabriel Leko @White Masquerade

Reminiscent said:
To avoid further confusion, shall I include the end of the testing period in my next upcoming post (Which I'm working on at the moment)? This way, everyone's in a hotel/roaming the area and will have many opportunities to interact with any of the others until the second test, which is the next day. I apologize if people were confused on their room assignments. Not to mention, since new characters were made, most of the teams were re-arranged. Anyone who has a Jonin may request to be a certain team's sensei.

Team 2 - Yu, Itsuki, Karma, Shinji (Inactives team. If one comes back I'll move them to another team.)

@Reminiscent @Shnuydude @Jeremy Jangle @Kiyoko Tomoe @MaverickPun @Scheani @Silent Howling @CocoForRealz @Nenma Takashi @MasterOfPuppets @Lexielai @Deccimo @Fenn @LucianGrey7971 @Camilla Riddle @loyalwolf @Hanjizoe @Sinister Clown @DialgaMatthewa @Gabriel Leko @White Masquerade

Go to sleep, it's like almost half til 5 am.

Cool, Cool...Quick question, who the Hell is Haru? Follow up question, who the Hell is Rei? Third and final question, can Kyou be promoted to Jounin?

Reminiscent said:
Don't worry ;D
Haru is @MaverickPun's character. He's been a character for awhile, but hasn't been posted for as often. Same thing with Rei (my character.)

And I don't see why not :P It'll Make the team thing a bit easier, too!
What rank is he/she before?

I'll go post for fuji and ichi, since the question has been revealed. I wonder what happens if everyone has answered the question.

Hanjizoe said:
So how will he get promoted, like what big accomplish did he obtain?
That's up to Lucian q: Either that, or he could've been a Jonin the whole time (disregarding any parts that may have mentioned Kyou being a Chunin).

I have no idea who I'm partnered with and I'm pretty sure I missed a post for the start of testing cause that's what confused me xD

@Silent Howling

Reminiscent said:

The test is pretty much finished for the day, lol. Just say you finished the test and walked on out q: I just posted the first test conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back