• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Fenn said:
Shame on Remi not updating stuff. Shame on Remi using too many bbcodes so she can't update even if she tried. Shame shame!
Oi. The tab doesn't load very fast, okay?? I'm a very not really busy individual with bad internet > :o

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Also, we have a problem. My character resevered the "Twin Sword" but it seems @Deccimo character already has it.
Weeeell. I guess since Deccimo has it, it's in his hands... Unless you manage to steal it, that is :D

Reminiscent said:
Oi. The tab doesn't load very fast, okay?? I'm a very not really busy individual with bad internet > :o
Weeeell. I guess since Deccimo has it, it's in his hands... Unless you manage to steal it, that is :D
*Looks at Deccimo's Level 7 ninja with a sword and tailed beast*

Can I just reserve Kubikiribōchō instead?

TrueSavant said:
@Reminiscent
That's honestly the only reason why I dislike dice rolling. Poor rolls can completely screw you over when it doesn't make sense in the story.
I mean a poor roll could equal to a missed punch or you didn't think he/she would go for that kick or jutsu.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
LOL. If I didn't forget if anyone had it or not.

But that brings up something else. It's possible to defeat him, y'know! The dice game is something that allows people to win against stronger enemies! You'll just have to play strategically since you have less dice to start off with. q:

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
I mean its technically half of a tailed beast due to the other mishap! Honestly, Meteor might flat out give it (at the least one of them, they are twin swords) to you if you befriend him, he focuses more on taijutsu rather than kenjutsu.

Reminiscent said:
But that brings up something else. It's possible to defeat him, y'know! The dice game is something that allows people to win against stronger enemies! You'll just have to play strategically since you have less dice to start off with. q:
Me and Meteor always fight together so technically we're a rank 14 ninja. *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
Deccimo said:
I mean its technically half of a tailed beast due to the other mishap! Honestly, Meteor might flat out give it (at the least one of them, they are twin swords) to you if you befriend him, he focuses more on taijutsu rather than kenjutsu.
"Yo hears some chips for a half the sword, we good?"

"Yeah bro."

TrueSavant said:
Kaiero is just trying to be the fastest shinobi in the world. :)
So long as he doesn't have any Kekkei Genkai or Legendary Swords or Tailed Beasts, Kurou might be working on a particle accelerator he could "watch".

Lexielai said:
So long as he doesn't have any Kekkei Genkai or Legendary Swords or Tailed Beasts, Kurou might be working on a particle accelerator he could "watch".
He's actually pushing to learn the trick to unlocking the Lightning Chakra Mode, the one that the Third and Fourth Raikage had.

Though is it worth it in the mechanic sense, since in the Dice system eyes, jutsu are worthless.

I think I'll stick with he situation by situation for now. In freeform, jutsu actually have meaning.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Though is it worth it in the mechanic sense, since in the Dice system eyes, jutsu are worthless.
I think I'll stick with he situation by situation for now. In freeform, jutsu actually have meaning.
Dice or no dice, the results will be the same... that is the harsh reality between the weak and the strong! Without strength, there is no meaning! It's the powerful who makes the rules!

Fenn said:
Dice or no dice, the results will be the same... that is the harsh reality between the weak and the strong! Without strength, there is no meaning! It's the powerful who makes the rules!
Oh yes, but the powerful never stay as the same people. Leaders come and go.

Reminiscent said:
Fenn said:
So you disagree with the GM?

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Oh yes, but the powerful never stay as the same people. Leaders come and go.
I don't know who you're talking about but the powerful to me are those who stay forever like stubborn mountains, unyielding in the face of death, treading the path of immortals, seeking the dao... *cough*

Also what I mean is, dice or no dice, jutsus won't change. Whether they fail or succeed, simply contrive why. It's not a big deal, it's better to not take the dice system seriously too. It's only there to assist the writing portion because this is still primarily a roleplay and not a rpg.

Hanjizoe said:
Is there argument about the dice system?
Did'n't think it turned into in an argument quite yet.

Oh yeah, also Remi giving to characters the same sword on accident.

I don't think anyone is arguing here. @Lexielai and @Reminiscent have worked very hard on this system and we're simply offering feedback. It's not intended to be negative or rejecting, rather a different perspective to consider when making the finalized decisions on their end.

Its just the matter of giving constructive criticism in order to strength the system to be fair for everyone. The other reason for its existence is to prevent god modding and whatnot. Which is something that all of us can agree on.

Overall, it's a very fun and interesting part of the roleplay as I've tested it a couple of times already :) So if you guys have any suggestions, don't hesitate to let them know! They don't bite ~

All those 6am nights were extremly worth it though xP @Reminiscent @Lexielai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back