• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

MaverickPun said:
Its just the matter of giving constructive criticism in order to strength the system to be fair for everyone. The other reason for its existence is to prevent god modding and whatnot. Which is something that all of us can agree on.
Overall, it's a very fun and interesting part of the roleplay as I've tested it a couple of times already :) So if you guys have any suggestions, don't hesitate to let them know! They don't bite ~

All those 6am nights were extremly worth it though xP @Reminiscent @Lexielai
Nah they don't bite they swallow you whole.

Kidding~

(OuO)

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]I am an active human being. Just not character active. xD

[/QUOTE]
LOL. Howl.

Ima make a mysterious character :^) and that person would be an opposite of fujisaki.

Kind of the same as hajime and izuru.

Sorry but I won't be able to get in a post until tomorrow sometime, I was out camping for the majority of yesterday and last night so I didn't get back until an hour or so ago. I also have other Rp's to reply to so I'm not sure if I will end up getting time to write something up for his so I thought I'd let those who may be held up cause of it that I may take a little while.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Sorry but I won't be able to get in a post until tomorrow sometime, I was out camping for the majority of yesterday and last night so I didn't get back until an hour or so ago. I also have other Rp's to reply to so I'm not sure if I will end up getting time to write something up for his so I thought I'd let those who may be held up cause of it that I may take a little while.

[/QUOTE]
No worries friend :)

Lmao when notifications don't work ^~^

Also, my CS is going to be up tonight. (After I've finished work) I can't wait to get involved in this~

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Ehh, it would be kind of hard to throw him in now.
Your krazy one isn't enough for ya?
I've played some variation of Kaiero for like 6 years. I want to try something I haven't done before.

TrueSavant said:
-evil laughter- c:
"Yeah see that guy with dirty clothes on the apartment floor, that's my roomate. My name is Evil Laughter and this is my story. I guess I was just that average small town girl, had a few geeky friends, oh my god my BFF was one of the popular girls too. Though when highschool finally ended, none of us knew what to really do. That BFF became a corner girl in L.A. Most of those geeks went up to work for Google, or something techy. I, I had stars in my eyes. I did the New York trip. I know what your gonna say, "everybody knows that's a depression story waiting to happen." Screw it, I went and did it. It's been awkward moving in with a guy I met on Craigslist. I was a bit scared that he was gonna be some creep, turned out he was gay, and bi on Tuesdays. It's a weird relationship, but he's my only friend. Though he can be such a doofus at times, a cute doofus, with a six-pack. Oh god what am I thinking."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back