• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

loyalwolf said:
Lol it is fun but at the end of the day it's still work...but working in a bakery is pretty cool
At least it's not something like... I dunno, window cleaning

Reminiscent said:
At least it's not something like... I dunno, window cleaning
Lol I have to clean with Windows as part of the job...because I'm closing the storing I have to leave every time clean...but thanks for reminding me I almost forgot to clean those

Jeez I feel like I need to bump up my chars stats >.> Genin seem to be having better stats than my char

loyalwolf said:
Lol I have to clean with Windows as part of the job...because I'm closing the storing I have to leave every time clean...but thanks for reminding me I almost forgot to clean those
We all start somewhere..

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Jeez I feel like I need to bump up my chars stats >.> Genin seem to be having better stats than my char

[/QUOTE]
You and Kyou both my friend

loyalwolf said:
I meant cleaning apt. Windows, inside and out :P That's a very dangerous job I'd like to avoid

And no problem xD

One other question (Correct me if I am wrong about this) but I thought the seven mist blades belonged to elite swordsman not genin? Not starting a fuss just wondering is all - cause from what I know the 7sm were meant to be a group of Kirigakure's elite shinobi.

Dragon Ball Super is so awesome xD I'm getting so much nostaligia and feels of my childhood stirring up. I still remember being a little kid watching normal Dragon Ball >.<

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]One other question (Correct me if I am wrong about this) but I thought the seven mist blades belonged to elite swordsman not genin? Not starting a fuss just wondering is all - cause from what I know the 7sm were meant to be a group of Kirigakure's elite shinobi.

[/QUOTE]
100 years passed. Who knows where they ended up?

Not to mention that a good number of the characters that possess them are at an elite level, despite only being Genin. \(. _.)/

Oh, I have a quick question for everyone. When we Timeskip to the next morning, should it pick back up when the characters are actually at the village or do we want to RP the rest of the walk there?

Reminiscent said:
Not to mention that a good number of the characters that possess them are at an elite level, despite only being Genin. \(. _.)/
And how can we forget the lovable Suigetsu went to Zabuza's grave and quite literally robbed a dead guy for his sword and essentially said "This is mine now"

Reminiscent said:
So what are Jounin supposed to be like?? Idk but I feel like having so many elite genin is gonna cause issues then again its your rp.

And yeah as I said I know its a fandom so its possible I just wanted clarification about it because I was a little confused on why they would let new genin shinobi use legendary blades of destruction. xD I'm not complaining, usually I wouldn't be allowed to become a Kaguya clan member because of their relation to the Ototsuki clan (The fact their KG is also OP) and that they are meant to be all dead generally lead people to deny the idea.

Also with Suigetsu his older brother was a 7sm and wielder of Samehada before getting replaced by kisame. Suigetsu sorta followed his brother but decided he was the only worthy swordsman to wield the blades hence why he goes searching for them and stole Zabuza's blade.

Reminiscent said:
Oh, I have a quick question for everyone. When we Timeskip to the next morning, should it pick back up when the characters are actually at the village or do we want to RP the rest of the walk there?
We just had a significant socialization period at the camp and during the night stay. I think it'd be prudent to switch gears into progressing the plot.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]So what are Jounin supposed to be like?? Idk but I feel like having so many elite genin is gonna cause issues then again its your rp.
And yeah as I said I know its a fandom so its possible I just wanted clarification about it because I was a little confused on why they would let new genin shinobi use legendary blades of destruction. xD I'm not complaining, usually I wouldn't be allowed to become a Kaguya clan member because of their relation to the Ototsuki clan (The fact their KG is also OP) and that they are meant to be all dead generally lead people to deny the idea.

Also with Suigetsu his older brother was a 7sm and wielder of Samehada before getting replaced by kisame. Suigetsu sorta followed his brother but decided he was the only worthy swordsman to wield the blades hence why he goes searching for them and stole Zabuza's blade.

[/QUOTE]
I presume these are abnormal genin. They are extraordinarily strong because they are the "main characters." It would be nice though for an announcer to make note that this year is a very rare crop of ninja.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have returned and experienced the awkwardest situation besides that guy from class!

While I was exiting an interview, (I got a call back from Bath & Body Works and got the job! Yay for free creams and stuff!) I was engrossed on my phone and failed to realize that a part of the floor was cracked. Now, as you may know, I decided to wear sandals due to the unpredictable weather my city has. The tip of my sandal got stuck and little me didn't have much time to react so I felt myself fall forwards. By then, I should've been smart enough to grip onto my friend who was next to me right? Lol nope! I landed on the ground in front of all the remaining customers and heard my friend laughing hysterically.

Moral of the story; Never wear sandals and pay attention to your surroundings guys xD

Lexielai said:
I presume these are abnormal genin. They are extraordinarily strong because they are the "main characters." It would be nice though for an announcer to make note that this year is a very rare crop of ninja.
Oh so main chars are a thing in this Rp? Alright and I wasn't necessarily talking just about stength...I mean their age and inexperience as Genin; if I were a kage Id be quite afraid of allowing Genin (Strong or not) to wield such powerful blades if you get what I mean - Could cause a lot of issues for a village

MaverickPun said:
I have returned and experienced the awkwardest situation besides that guy from class!
While I was exiting an interview, (I got a call back from Bath & Body Works and got the job! Yay for free creams and stuff!) I was engrossed on my phone and failed to realize that a part of the floor was cracked. Now, as you may know, I decided to wear sandals due to the unpredictable weather my city has. The tip of my sandal got stuck and little me didn't have much time to react so I felt myself fall forwards. By then, I should've been smart enough to grip onto my friend who was next to me right? Lol nope! I landed on the ground in front of all the remaining customers and heard my friend laughing hysterically.

Moral of the story; Never wear sandals and pay attention to your surroundings guys xD
Oh no! The tragedy of tripping and just realizing you done goofed all the slow way down :c

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Oh so main chars are a thing in this Rp? Alright and I wasn't necessarily talking just about stength...I mean their age and inexperience as Genin; if I were a kage Id be quite afraid of allowing Genin (Strong or not) to wield such powerful blades if you get what I mean - Could cause a lot of issues for a village

[/QUOTE]
Like what?

Lexielai said:
Oh no! The tragedy of tripping and just realizing you done goofed all the slow way down :c
My dignity went along with it all xD

I wish that I didn't get the job because the customers will recognize me as the girl that fell for their entertainment :B

Lexielai said:
Like what?
Okay, for one - they are young and can easily be molded by an enemy (Sasuke is a prime example). The fact genin aren't supposed to be experienced (As in, even if they are all strong they still haven't lived much of a Shinobi life yet because Genin generally get the lowest ranking missions and build their way up with experience) and wielding weapons like that could result in the weapon landing in the wrong hands to someone who does have experience and was able to take it from them.

You also have the off chance of the genin abusing the legendary weapons powers. Gaara is a pretty good example for the Chunin exams, only difference is he was a Jin. Overall, I don't see any 'good' reason for a Kage or even a Jounin to think it's a good idea for a genin to have a 7sm's blade. If you disagree with me well I guess we can just agree to disagree - in the end I don't really mind, and don't really expect anything to change now just because I brought this up buuut I do feel that it needs some clarification to make more sense of why they were given the blade. Which judging that it's been 100 years or so the people who own them could simply inherit the blade from family or something or maybe the 7sm blades no longer mean much to the world of Shinobi anymore - I don't know xD As long as Samehada has a legit wielder (Which, I'm pretty sure it is from what I saw in the Neutral tab) because it's the one blade that literally requires someone like that to be even used. (If it's one thing I do know about, it's samebae >Samehada<) By that I mostly mean Samehada's taste in Chakra and how the blade more or less chooses it's wielder other than the other way around. Which is why Kisame lost to Killer-B and also why Killer-B could wield it afterwards (Pretty good set up considering he basically has two chakra reserves with the eight tails).

But hey, the worst part about this is when it comes to the Chunin exams - Tremki has a little too much potentiel to pick from he might get so lost in who to pick as his personal 'play toy' (Omg, I just got an idea for a 2nd character..). There are jins, elite genin & 7sm wielder's all in the one place (<3.<3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back