• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Hanjizoe said:
Bijuu 101 is done change subject
Why? This OOC was pretty quite before the debate and it's not like any of us are getting angry xD In the end this is fandom so if someone has 2 TB's and the CS was accepted then it's final. I'm just laying down stuff I know from research I done (Like just 5mins ago cause I wanted to see if it was possible) but I literally got nothing that covers whether or not it can be done apart from what I posted earlier (That came from https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Naruto-also-called-the-jinchuuriki-of-all-nine-tailed-beasts-and-how-is-he-their-jinchuuriki-when-only-the-nine-tails-were-sealed-inside-him ) and it mostly just explained why they started calling Naruto "Jinchuuriki of all Nine-Tailed beasts", I'm not sure he can switch between their forms but it definately states he can use their chakra natures at will.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Heyo

[/QUOTE]
New avatar, noice.

Oh. So as a reward for graduating, and as a birthday present(Birthday was yesterday)

Parents decided to send me on a seven day cruise.

Oh, yeah. The ship leaves tomorrow.

So I probably won't be posting until the third. You usually have to pay extra for Wi-fi on a cruise.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]IT'S A GOOD WAY TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS THOUGH

[/QUOTE]
YOUVE GOT A POINT THERE

[QUOTE="Gabriel Leko]New avatar, noice.
Oh. So as a reward for graduating, and as a birthday present(Birthday was yesterday)

So I probably won't be posting until the third. You usually have to pay extra for Wi-fi on a cruise.

[/QUOTE]
Ohhh well conradulations on doing that and I hope you enjoy your cruise.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]IT'S A GOOD WAY TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS THOUGH

[/QUOTE]
OH TRUE THAT!

I MIGHT AS WELL CONTINUE TYPING THIS WAY xD

[A quick notice to everyone--

I'll be posting within a couple of hours! I have to step out for errands that won't necessarily take up most of my time. But I'll be communicating with you all throughout it since I'm using my cell phone to post this xD ]

[QUOTE="Gabriel Leko]New avatar, noice.

[/QUOTE]
I've never gone on a cruise o- o You're lucky. Congrats~!

Reminiscent said:
I've never gone on a cruise o- o You're lucky. Congrats~!
Eh, should be nice.

Gaaaaaah I'm gonna miss so much stuff on here Q-Q

I'll get Kurai up though. I was about 80% done before I collapsed on my keyboard last night.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]You're not wrong

[/QUOTE]
And at that point the conversation died out

Reminiscent said:
And at that point the conversation died out
I figured it would xD Like I said earlier, the only reason the OOC started livining up again is when we started having a debate ~ Once that sorta died out so did the OOC chat apparently. I'm sorta just lurking in the background switching between watching Dragon Ball Super and trying to figure out what to write for a post because I am bored.

I'm looking at pictures for potential characters and avatars. :P

Reminiscent said:
I'm looking at pictures for potential characters and avatars. :P
Sigh, I've been so close to making a CS..I probably will end up making one by the end of the day if there is nothing to post - if I can find decent fan art or FC's that is >.>

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Sounds like a dream come true..

[/QUOTE]
Lol it is fun but at the end of the day it's still work...but working in a bakery is pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back