• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

LucianGrey7971 said:
Why would she avoid other Jinchuriki?
*cough cough* doesn't wanna be found out as Kokuo host *cough cough*

Her bio explains it all, Kokuo's been targeted for power-hungry people the past decade or two, Hideyo's witnessed her best friend dying as a result of being Kokuo's host, and Hideyo accidentally wound up with Kokuo sealed within her same day due to attacking the one who held Kokuo's mass. Hideyo, being 'smart', doesn't want anybody, especially jinchuuriki, finding out about her being Kokuo's host for both Hideyo's and Kokuo's survival.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiyoko Tomoe]Yeah... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2373-silent-howling/ said:
@Silent Howling[/URL] and @MaverickPun should probably be getting back into this soon; at least, @Silent Howling should be. Don't know anything about the other person, but knowing @Silent Howling, I suspect they won't be gone too long on us.
GOMEN! (ᗒᗩᗕ)

I've barely gotten access to my computer just now! I blame social family events for this one.

I was actually waiting on @Silent Howling so I could do a reaction post :)

Rin is also available for interaction if anyone is interested! ~

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]*cough cough* doesn't wanna be found out as Kokuo host *cough cough*
Her bio explains it all, Kokuo's been targeted for power-hungry people the past decade or two, Hideyo's witnessed her best friend dying as a result of being Kokuo's host, and Hideyo accidentally wound up with Kokuo sealed within her same day due to attacking the one who held Kokuo's mass. Hideyo, being 'smart', doesn't want anybody, especially jinchuuriki, finding out about her being Kokuo's host for both Hideyo's and Kokuo's survival.

[/QUOTE]
That wouldn't explain why she would avoid others like her, they can't exactly have two Bijus trapped inside them, if anything strength in numbers would be smarter than avoiding the literal four other Jinchuriki

MaverickPun said:
GOMEN! (ᗒᗩᗕ)
I've barely gotten access to my computer just now! I blame social family events for this one.

I was actually waiting on @Silent Howling so I could do a reaction post :)

Rin is also available for interaction if anyone is interested! ~
TAIKOU TAIKOU TAIKOU

LucianGrey7971 said:
It's because the two people I interacted with disappeared...to this day no-one knows where they went. @Silent Howling @MaverickPun
Unfortunately, this sorta stuff happens a lot with pretty much every Rp I've been in. People join and just randomly leave - I'm not nitpicking but one user I've noticed do that the most is NekoChanBo (Although, to be fair she's probably just in wayyyyy too many rp's and loves making char's..).

But yeah...It's happens all the time so it's sorta something you have to try be ready for. I don't know why people can't just say 'I'm leaving, sorry bye' or whatever instead of just vanishing with no apparent reason or letting anyone know if they are even in the Rp or not. It sucks to work around too, but like Kikyoko said there are a few people that aren't interacting with anyone atm. Including my char Tremki who is just pretty much standing there and waiting.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Well hey, Hideyo's practically just laying around at camp, so if anybody needs interactions! Though highly advised stick away from the idea of being a jinchuuriki sensing Kokuo within Hideyo, that'd be basically asking for Hideyo to leave the rest of the RP xD
(She would end up leaving the entire place and avoiding everybody for all eternity for the sake of survival :/ )

[/QUOTE]
I might interact with your character ^-^

Both my character are available for interaction as well but one of them is waiting for a reply...but be warned I'm at work so it will be a little while before I reply

LucianGrey7971 said:
they can't exactly have two Bijus trapped inside them, if anything strength in numbers would be smarter than avoiding the literal four other Jinchuriki
Actually, one can have multiple jinchuuriki within them. The Ten-Tails is proof, for one. Even if not the case, she would avoid them still because who knows who's workin' with who? She has a person in particular that she wishes avoid most of all, and allies are always a possibility. That, and even if strength in numbers were 'smarter', just the act of being discovered by another jinchuuriki could put her name out there, leading to peoples going after her anyway, something she doesn't want at all.

You also haveto take into account this is a girl who's seen her best friend killed for the sole purpose of a man wanting the Tailed Beast inside, with that somehow winding up with her in possession of the bijuu unknown to her how or why.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Actually, one can have multiple jinchuuriki within them. The Ten-Tails is proof, for one. Even if not the case, she would avoid them still because who knows who's workin' with who? She has a person in particular that she wishes avoid most of all, and allies are always a possibility. That, and even if strength in numbers were 'smarter', just the act of being discovered by another jinchuuriki could put her name out there, leading to peoples going after her anyway, something she doesn't want at all.

[/QUOTE]
I can be like sasuke, and go inside of you
.eJwNycsNwyAMANBdGABs_s421BASKQkI6Knq7u27vo94j0ts4lirz02pfE5uI8u52ki1yNpavUrq55TcbpXWSnzc5VlTIaJDTRG8BkJwpBWStxCNJevB_CeiYt4tB2NIU9kzBa_TCzRn7zA4E4LsTxXfH5gBKGU.qXMDMvWTkawWNEoipnwsAN-0E-o.png

Hanjizoe said:
I don't think it's possible too have two beast in one human persons body
Actually they never really covered that, but I bet a lot of people would think it's possible because of how the 10 tails is made. It's a good question though, I'd assume the answer would be no and that it's only really possible to do that sorta thing through the right procedure and getting all of the tailed beasts instead of just two..At least that's how I'd assume it's done because you'd think if Kishimoto planned on two tailed beasts being in one Jin he would have done it already in the anime - yet not even the 'God of Shinobi' had any more than 1 tailed beast so I'd assume that it is impossible according to what I understand Naruto-logic xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Actually they never really covered that, but I bet a lot of people would think it's possible because of how the 10 tails is made. It's a good question though, I'd assume the answer would be no and that it's only really possible to do that sorta thing through the right procedure and getting all of the tailed beasts instead of just two..At least that's how I'd assume it's done because you'd think if Kishimoto planned on two tailed beasts being in one Jin he would have done it already in the anime - yet not even the 'God of Shinobi' had any more than 1 tailed beast so I'd assume that it is impossible according to what I understand Naruto-logic xD

[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't there be ten inside of you, and when you do that sasuke shit that he did on naruto, as he was able to see the nine tails. You gonna see hella cages, or just one big ass cage with ten bijuu's.

Kyou: Ah...she's soggy cereal. Too bad for her, soggy cereal has never not once stopped me from befriending anyone. Prepare yourself Hide-chan, you WILL be my friend! For I have the strongest jutsu known only to Naruto himself. FRIENDSHIP!

....it's actually startling how correct that is

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Hanjizoe said:
Wouldn't there be ten inside of you, and when you do that sasuke shit that he did on naruto, as he was able to see the nine tails. You gonna see hella cages, or just one big ass cage with ten bijuu's.
Except all the other tailed beasts were caused by the splitting of the 10 tailed beast. So you need the nine to make the one, but you can't have more than one

Hanjizoe said:
Well actually the ten turn into one, hence the 'Ten-Tails' which is the whole point of gathering them all, but I don't disagree with needing a huge ass cage to keep that thing in lock up. That side of naruto is terribally filled with plot-holes. I even tried searching it up if anyone discussed it on reddit or the naruto wiki but I didn't see anything about it besides people controlling one TB and using all 9 of the TB to make the Ten tails.

Hanjizoe said:
I can be like sasuke, and go inside of you
.eJwNycsNwyAMANBdGABs_s421BASKQkI6Knq7u27vo94j0ts4lirz02pfE5uI8u52ki1yNpavUrq55TcbpXWSnzc5VlTIaJDTRG8BkJwpBWStxCNJevB_CeiYt4tB2NIU9kzBa_TCzRn7zA4E4LsTxXfH5gBKGU.qXMDMvWTkawWNEoipnwsAN-0E-o.png
If you get Hideyo to look you in the eyes, that is. She doesn't do eye contact. Plus, it's hard to see so far into somebody's soul that one would find a being which has suppressed its chakra to virtual nonexistence. Just like how a Sharingan wouldn't be able to detect a hiding Karin :x

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Actually they never really covered that, but I bet a lot of people would think it's possible because of how the 10 tails is made. It's a good question though, I'd assume the answer would be no and that it's only really possible to do that sorta thing through the right procedure and getting all of the tailed beasts instead of just two..At least that's how I'd assume it's done because you'd think if Kishimoto planned on two tailed beasts being in one Jin he would have done it already in the anime - yet not even the 'God of Shinobi' had any more than 1 tailed beast so I'd assume that it is impossible according to what I understand Naruto-logic xD

[/QUOTE]
As for that bit, I think it actually is. I mean, the Ten-Tals business for instance. It technically wasn't the Ten-Tails until Kurama and Gyuki were absorbed. Plus, Naruto technically had all the Tailed Beasts within him at one moment in time.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Kyou: Ah...she's soggy cereal. Too bad for her, soggy cereal has never not once stopped me from befriending anyone. Prepare yourself Hide-chan, you WILL be my friend! For I have the strongest jutsu known only to Naruto himself. FRIENDSHIP!
....it's actually startling how correct that is

@Kiyoko Tomoe
Good luck, my friend. Don't blame me if Kyou takes it so far that Hideyo blasts them into a parallel universe xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]As for that bit, I think it actually is. I mean, the Ten-Tals business for instance. It technically wasn't the Ten-Tails until Kurama and Gyuki were absorbed. Plus, Naruto technically had all the Tailed Beasts within him at one moment in time.

[/QUOTE]
Also, topping that off, I don't think that even if it were impossible, that anybody'd really know it to be impossible, having multiple Tailed Beasts inside one person, considering it's never been tried. So yeah, Hideyo's allowed to have her fears, just like any other person >~<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Plus, Naruto technically had all the Tailed Beasts within him at one moment in time.

[/QUOTE]
Yea, Naruto also technically flashed the most powerful being in existence. I don't think anything Naruto does as the main character can be used as law

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]If you get Hideyo to look you in the eyes, that is. She doesn't do eye contact. Plus, it's hard to see so far into somebody's soul that one would find a being which has suppressed its chakra to virtual nonexistence. Just like how a Sharingan wouldn't be able to detect a hiding Karin :x
As for that bit, I think it actually is. I mean, the Ten-Tals business for instance. It technically wasn't the Ten-Tails until Kurama and Gyuki were absorbed. Plus, Naruto technically had all the Tailed Beasts within him at one moment in time.

[/QUOTE]
"he bonded and linked his chakra with all tailed beasts before and after freeing them from the gedo statue. but the bonding was complete when he had hagoromo's chakra planted into him. It was then that that title jinchuriki of all tailed beasts was given to him. He could change the chakra nature of his rasen shuriken according to the tailed beast he decided to use(eg lava rasen shuriken from 4 tails, magnet rasengan from 1 tail). Of course he freed the other tailed beasts from himself only leaving 50% of their individual chakra inside him. Kurama is the only tailed beast inside him right now but he can still change the nature of his chakra to that of 1-8 tails if he wants. "

Something I found, it looks like you were somewhat right but if anything - you misinterpreted how he done it and exactly how it works. Also I think a lot of it also had to do with the Sage of Six paths....So really it shouldn't be possible because we have to remember Naruto is the main char and done a lot of crazy things by the end of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back