• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Lexielai said:
Seconded.
Though I will say, I think @Reminiscent has got a good head on her shoulders and is pretty good about trying to balance. She's played with some exceedingly good people.

If you ask Kurou, intelligence, information, and deception trump brute force in the ninja world
This is obviously true. Deception first and foremost is a shinobi's greatest weapon. But by the same measure, every so often, an anomaly arises. And for a time, those traits can't defeat said anomaly. *Read-Third Raikage/First Hokage* But eventually, they will. Which is also why Patience is also needed. The sort of patience to recognize that you may now win today, this year, or even this decade, but you will still win.

Sorry if I nerded out there, passionate about Naruto as my title can say >_>

Lexielai said:
Seconded.
Though I will say, I think @Reminiscent has got a good head on her shoulders and is pretty good about trying to balance. She's played with some exceedingly good people.

If you ask Kurou, intelligence, information, and deception trump brute force in the ninja world
Agreed, Intelligent characters always have more of an edge in the long wrong...Naruto sorta examines that in the anime pretty thoroughly as well (With the exception of Naruto...) It just so happens that my character personally likes to mix both of those things together.

I don't have a doubt in Rem as a good rp'er, if anything I feel the dice balances things out a lot; The only problem I see with the RP so far is unrealistic victories happening because of the dice system. Which hasn't happened yet but it's always a possibility..

Quite confident there, @Gabriel Leko. You will definitely win, eh? :P

I'm mostly following Sun Tzu's principles with Kurou, so apparently I'm really gonna need some spies xD Wanna volunteer?

@Sinister Clown I will say that if you meet Kurou and get on his good side, Tremki will get the craziest equipment he's ever seen in his life

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexielai said:
Quite confident there, @Gabriel Leko. You will definitely win, eh? :P
I'm mostly following Sun Tzu's principles with Kurou, so apparently I'm really gonna need some spies xD Wanna volunteer?

@Sinister Clown I will say that if you meet Kurou and get on his good side, Tremki will get the craziest equipment he's ever seen in his life
Without a doubt,one of the reasons Madara was so successful in his planning and nearly won. Man waited for decades and everything went to plan for the most part until plot armor happened.

Hey can Kurai get some cool stuff

He likes cool stuff >_>

Lexielai said:
Quite confident there, @Gabriel Leko. You will win every time, eh? :P

Honestly Tremki probably will - if he see's something/someone he can benefit from he won't shy away from making quick friends with that person. ^-^

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Honestly Tremki probably will - if he see's something/someone he can benefit from he won't shy away from making quick friends with that person. ^-^

[/QUOTE]
Oooh, Tremki should hurry. As soon as Kurou enters the village his fangirls are going to make it impossible to talk to him!

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]What was this xD Your first OC or something?

[/QUOTE]
Hell no LOL. It's a Joke-Sue. :P

Gabriel Leko] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL]
Must....keep....typing...

*Looks at clock*

tfw you realize you have to wake up in 3 hours.

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

I'm so,so very weak
I can relate to that..

Lexielai said:
Oooh, Tremki should hurry. As soon as Kurou enters the village his fangirls are going to make it impossible to talk to him!
Fan-girls huh? xD

Awww, PoiPoi... I love RPing with you, and you've taught me more than you could ever imagine X3

@White Masquerade

Come here, Onee-Chan, and join us in a nice little group hug for all the wonderful times we've shared ^~^

Lexielai said:
Oh my...I just read his CS, the fan-girls are gonna have to get through him first~ (>u>) He'd just love to meet the guy...Hehe..He..He (ovO)

@White Masquerade[/URL]

Come here, Onee-Chan, and join us in a nice little group hug for all the wonderful times we've shared ^~^
@White Masquerade :D GROUP HUG!

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Oh my...I just read his CS, the fan-girls are gonna have to get through him first~ (>u>) He'd just love to meet the guy...Hehe..He..He (ovO)

[/QUOTE]
Am I the only one who may have took that the wrong way?? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I doubt it, I even took it the wrong way after posting it xD

[/QUOTE]
Okay, good. :P Just hope you didn't scare Lexie away with that xD

Lexielai said:
I'm terrified. Remi, call the popo. If you don't hear from me again I've been taken and you'll need to find me.
LOL. Omg. Don't leave us here xD

I was thinking about adding a character adoption tab. . -.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Lexie, I'll shelter you!
*blood thirsty and overprotective glare toward Sinister*

Back, you fiend! Back I say!

[/QUOTE]
<3

Reminiscent said:
LOL. Omg. Don't leave us here xD
I was thinking about adding a character adoption tab. . -.
Had enough of all your characters yet? xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Lexie, I'll shelter you!
*blood thirsty and overprotective glare toward Sinister*

Back, you fiend! Back I say!

[/QUOTE]
^-^

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10875-reminiscent/ said:
@Reminiscent[/URL]
@Kiyoko Tomoe

Okay Tmo. But I'm not hugging Rem with that avatar.
I know how his character pisses people off so I made this my profile to make fun of him :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back