• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

@loyalwolf

Hey, I was just curious about your last post - it said that you were interacting with Tremki but I'm not exactly sure where you were talking to me? The only thing I saw that might have refered to my character was when you said your char dud this (Copy & pasted from your post btw) "gaze at the young man staring at his competition. And after you said something which I also wasn't really able to understand.

Sorry to be a pain, but since I don't want to misinterpret your post so if you could clarify those things for me that would be a lot of help for my next post ^-^

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25810-loyalwolf/ said:
@loyalwolf[/URL]
Hey, I was just curious about your last post - it said that you were interacting with Tremki but I'm not exactly sure where you were talking to me? The only thing I saw that might have refered to my c
Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25810-loyalwolf/ said:
@loyalwolf[/URL]
Hey, I was just curious about your last post - it said that you were interacting with Tremki but I'm not exactly sure where you were talking to me? The only thing I saw that might have refered to my character was when you said your char dud this (Copy & pasted from your post btw) "gaze at the young man staring at his competition. And after you said something which I also wasn't really able to understand.

Sorry to be a pain, but since I don't want to misinterpret your post so if you could clarify those things for me that would be a lot of help for my next post ^-^
sorry about that...last night i was following asleep when typing...anyway i made a few edits hopefully it make more sense to you now

loyalwolf said:
sorry about that...last night i was following asleep when typing...anyway i made a few edits hopefully it make more sense to you now
Yeah I figured that was the case since you went inactive for a while and then came back on..Also yes I understand it much better now thanks for that, I'm starting on my post now.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]The OOC seems dead ~.~

[/QUOTE]
its not dead im here!!! but to be fair its probably late where everyone is

loyalwolf said:
its not dead im here!!! but to be fair its probably late where everyone is
Yay~

And yeah that is true, god I hate having such a big time-zone difference from everyone else. Like some people might be a few hours ahead or behind another but I'm generally almost a day ahead of everyone I come across on RPN unless they come from NZ or Australia where I live..So the most active time for me is 5-12am and then it generally dies...With a few people being an exception at times. I am probably just a little too eager to get into the RP~

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yay~
And yeah that is true, god I hate having such a big time-zone difference from everyone else. Like some people might be a few hours ahead or behind another but I'm generally almost a day ahead of everyone I come across on RPN unless they come from NZ or Australia where I live..So the most active time for me is 5-12am and then it generally dies...With a few people being an exception at times. I am probably just a little too eager to get into the RP~

[/QUOTE]
if it make you feel better im in florida lol

Sinister Clown]Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25810-loyalwolf/ said:
@loyalwolf[/URL] I'll post after someone else does..Unless they take a while and I can't help but reply anyway..
sounds good...so what time is it where your at anyway?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Woah, Ill post shortly then so you can reply if you are even awake xD

[/QUOTE]
yeh im wake...its summer so my sleep schedule is messed up since i only have to work and no school

Lexielai said:
@Reminiscent Would you like to write a collab post?
Sure! I'm not able to right now, but I have all day tomorrow. Is there any way you'd like to go about writing it?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Reminiscent updated my character's image, changed the color scheme of the application to red, and now I'm getting a psot up here shortly, albeit not a very important one as it doesn't do any interaction, merely puts my character at the camp after describing briefly why she wasn't there prior :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back