• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Part Two will be... metaphoric and pessimistic (blame Rei). Just a heads up for when we post it... :P

Hope you liked it xD

Unfortunately we didn't get to announce it in the post, but Remi and I are working on a very special, original idea for Elemental Chakra.

[QUOTE="Gabriel Leko]Boo~

[/QUOTE]
Why hello again~~ are you going to be joining the RP?? :3

Reminiscent said:
Yay~~
The bio regarding the 8-tails is a bit complicated since Rei is supposedly the Ex-hostess. I hope this doesn't change things up too much? (':3)
Was just reading the CS' when I came across that. Good thing my character was going to be a genin and the Hachibi doesn't require transfer at birth. I'll message her to see what the specifics were however, Thanks!

@Gabriel Leko That is one strong Genin o- o Mind if ya tone her down just a bit? Y'know, with the whole

Immune to Genjutsu + 2 Kekkei Genkai + Hachibi + Taijutsu Master + Ninjutsu Master + Genin

Reminiscent said:
@Gabriel Leko That is one strong Genin o- o Mind if ya tone her down just a bit? Y'know, with the whole
Immune to Genjutsu + 2 Kekkei Genkai + Hachibi + Taijutsu Master + Ninjutsu Master + Genin
Oh no! She's not the Jinchuuriki at all! And she only has one Kekkai genkai O.o

And her being a ninjutsu master is kind of well, not that impressive given how one dimensional she is in that regard.

If she was everything above that would be far too OP. I wouldn't dream of it.

[QUOTE="Gabriel Leko]Oh no! She's not the Jinchuuriki at all! And she only has one Kekkai genkai O.o
And her being a ninjutsu master is kind of well, not that impressive given how one dimensional she is in that regard.

[/QUOTE]
To be fair - Genin aren't all supposed to be powerful.

[QUOTE="Gabriel Leko]Oh no! She's not the Jinchuuriki at all! And she only has one Kekkai genkai O.o

[/QUOTE]
Okay, so no Jinchuuriki lol. That's your second charrie.

I'm pretty sure Magnet release could be considered a Kekkei Genkai. :P

[QUOTE="Gabriel Leko]This thread is pretty chock full of powerful Genin despite that though O.o
Oh. Hmm, do you personally think I should remove the Iron Sand bits? I was thinking that should be her trump card of sorts but if you feel it's too much then that's understandable O.o .

[/QUOTE]
Mm..Can't disagree especially compared to the show buut it is a fandom RP so I guess that is to be expected, and I've seen a lot worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Reminiscent[/URL]
Yeah. And maybe perhaps tone down either her Taijutsu or Ninjutsu stats by quite a bit so she has lots of room for improvement instead of staying good at those two things since the beginning. :P

Lexielai said:
I'm gonna tell you something. Not having a Kekkei Genkai gives you the potential for even MORE powerful abilities ;)
//wink wonk

I think three of five of my characters have a kekkei genkai. Yume does, and Taikou does (albeit she sucks at using it), and I gave Tenma one. If not, then I gave it to Tomomi. :P

Lexielai said:
I'm gonna tell you something. Not having a Kekkei Genkai gives you the potential for even MORE powerful abilities ;)
Eh?

I mean, with Ayako that's a moot point given the Elemental restriction her Kekkai Genkai puts on her.

Reminiscent said:
Yeah. And maybe perhaps tone down either her Taijutsu or Ninjutsu stats by quite a bit so she has lots of room for improvement instead of staying good at those two things since the beginning. :P
Eh,I'll remove the Iron Sand and tone down her Ninjutsu, but I'd like to keep her Taijutsu where it's at. O.o

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Mm..Can't disagree especially compared to the show buut it is a fandom RP so I guess that is to be expected, and I've seen a lot worse.

[/QUOTE]
You and me both. You and me both...

@Reminiscent[/URL] has got a good head on her shoulders and is pretty good about trying to balance. She's played with some exceedingly good people.

If you ask Kurou, intelligence, information, and deception trump brute force in the ninja world
//cough @White Masquerade @Kiyoko Tomoe (The people I've taken inspiration from)

What happens when people start finding out about the real Kurou deep down inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back