• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Reminiscent said:
oh mY GOD. EXACTLY. I mean you spent all this time making Madara stronger only for him to... Like, really?? I couldn't care less about Kaguya. Dammit, Kuro-Zetsu.
I'm hoping Boruto doesn't end up with the characters getting extremely over-powered. N' before he ends up having some special power than can destroy planets ¬_¬
Honestly that's exactly where I see Baruto going :/ Which is why I'm sorta too scared to watch it xD I'd like to keep my childhood memories somewhat intact, the ending of naruto sorta already ruined the series in my opinion and where they left it off - I don't see how Baruto is going to be any better than Naruto, especially without breaking what it once was.

I see it being a lot like The legend of Aang vs The Legend of Kora (Which I haven't watched but have heard from numerous people that it's crap..and from the trailers I saw it looked stupid).

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Honestly that's exactly where I see Baruto going :/ Which is why I'm sorta too scared to watch it xD I'd like to keep my childhood memories somewhat intact, the ending of naruto sorta already ruined the series in my opinion and where they left it off - I don't see how Baruto is going to be any better than Naruto, especially without breaking what it once was.
I see it being a lot like The legend of Aang vs The Legend of Kora (Which I haven't watched but have heard from numerous people that it's crap..and from the trailers I saw it looked stupid).

[/QUOTE]
I hate to say it, but... In Boruto, I'm kinda hoping Naruto ends up dying for the plot's sake. I mean he doesn't have the "Main character immunity" anymore, soo... ¬_¬

The ending would've been much better if Kaguya didn't appear and maybe if Sasuke died during that final battle (I'm kinda disliking him right now, sooo).

I tried watching LoK but.. Eh xD

Me and my cousin came up with our own ending when it was coming close to Naruto finishing in the manga and it basically ended with Naruto killing Sasuke, and then killing himself since he couldn't keep his one promise and on his grave get's announced as the 7th Hokage (or whatever he was). I sorta wouldn't mind Naruto dying in Baruto either - honestly never liked any of the main protagonist character's and the other ones I did like were either no longer that important or were killed off.

Kimmimaro, Itachi & Orochimaru.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Me and my cousin came up with our own ending when it was coming close to Naruto finishing in the manga and it basically ended with Naruto killing Sasuke, and then killing himself since he couldn't keep his one promise and on his grave get's announced as the 7th Hokage (or whatever he was). I sorta wouldn't mind Naruto dying in Baruto either - honestly never liked any of the main protagonist character's and the other ones I did like were either no longer that important or were killed off.
Kimmimaro, Itachi & Orochimaru.

[/QUOTE]
I don't mind any of the Uchihas (excluding that one duck-assed prick ¬_¬). I often find myself liking the antagonists as well, even if they end up as closet protagonists (//cough Itachi and Nagato).

I used to despise Orochimaru but now I'm pretty chill. //shrugs

I liked Orochimaru for a number of reasons, I felt that he was a pretty cool antagonist (Personally). He had a lot to do with snakes and they are my favourite animal as well so that was the main reason, I feel his character was given a lot of negative attention though with having his plans fail almost all the time to a point where he doesn't even seem intelligent enough to be an antagonist.

All in all, the chunin exams is what made me fond of Orochimaru, it was a good first entrence but over time his character did grow fairly dull and seemed like a bit of a useless individual.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Finally finished writing the post.

[/QUOTE]
he and Kin can be friends :)

i feel like they would get along

loyalwolf said:
hey what is that suppose to mean ????
That I cannot say. But relationships that are pre-determined in the OOC are bound to be altered, one way or another... //shrugs

Just don't do it there's no surprise pls

loyalwolf said:
hey what is that suppose to mean ????
But don't worry about it :D Everything'll be fine n' dandy.

Now that characters seem to be sorted out, is there anyone who wants to request two other Genin to be their teammates for the exams? There's already two teams (possibly) set and locked, which is Neo-7 — Taikō, Awani, and Kurou.

And quite possibly Negaiki, Meteor, and Hideyoshi as a team as well.

Yeesh. That post took longer than expected.

@Lexielai if you decide to post before I do (again), build up the storm :D

No one has noticed them so

Anyways if that's the case then the destination is the campfire I guess.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I'll wait for a few other's to post before I do again..

[/QUOTE]
^^^

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Honestly that's exactly where I see Baruto going :/ Which is why I'm sorta too scared to watch it xD I'd like to keep my childhood memories somewhat intact, the ending of naruto sorta already ruined the series in my opinion and where they left it off - I don't see how Baruto is going to be any better than Naruto, especially without breaking what it once was.

[/QUOTE]
I find it good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back