• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Reminiscent said:
I see a certain Sosuke in there =w=
It's good, my only concern is where he's gonna be for the first arc of the RP .-.
Yeah I know I was gonna let you know I planned on editing a few things in the CS's bio to fit into this RP which shouldn't take much..

As for Village I was going to ask you guys about that..Where is the first arc setting going to be? Ill just have Tremki be there..Not like the char needs any more reason aside from possible jobs to travel, as for joining a village I already mentioned in the cs that I would probably affiliate Tremki with one a little further down the track.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yeah I know I was gonna let you know I planned on editing a few things in the CS's bio to fit into this RP which shouldn't take much..
As for Village I was going to ask you guys about that..Where is the first arc setting going to be? Ill just have Tremki be there..Not like the char needs any more reason aside from possible jobs to travel, as for joining a village I already mentioned in the cs that I would probably affiliate Tremki with one a little further down the track.

[/QUOTE]
The land of stone, is were it takes place.

@Reminiscent What's all this 'Dangerous Shinobi' etc. About??

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Hey u dork >:U u aint a ghost

[/QUOTE]
You're right, I wish I was a ghost

Hanjizoe said:
I'ma throw salt.
Trying to make a roleplay?
Me?? I was trying to make a HxH one but it didn't even start due to lack of member's joining (There were heaps interested but when it came to making character's it sorta flunked out). Right now I'm hosting no RP's but I'm in a detailed naruto rp (Which I'm not sure is gonna start so I joined this) and Hell City that Mitch now owns (Incase I go inactive again).

I was mostly inactive due to RL stuff though, I never really intended on leaving for good and I also like to take breaks ever once and a while for like a week or so because RPN can really suck up my social life as well.

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10875-reminiscent/ said:
@Reminiscent[/URL] What's all this 'Dangerous Shinobi' etc. About??
You're right, I wish I was a ghost
It's a ranking for the characters. I plan on changing it up a bit along with the dice system, so they're not official. I guess for now it's to see where the characters are on the spectrum :P

Reminiscent said:
It's a ranking for the characters. I plan on changing it up a bit along with the dice system, so they're not official. I guess for now it's to see where the characters are on the spectrum :P
Ohh, mmk that makes sense...So that means Tremki will get one too eventually huh??

Also, where is everyone at and what's happening right now in the Rp? I'm not really sure what to post for Tremki ~

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Ohh, mmk that makes sense...So that means Tremki will get one too eventually huh??
Also, where is everyone at and what's happening right now in the Rp? I'm not really sure what to post for Tremki ~

[/QUOTE]
lets have tremki and karma make gay love together

Idk man good luck.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]
lets have tremki and karma make gay love together
Idk man good luck.

[/QUOTE]
Oi fack off >.>

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]you cant have my senpai ill twist your head off.

[/QUOTE]
You can try at least mommy dearest, but you won't succeed

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]-jumps on and puts in a choke hold-
DIIIEEEEEEEEEEE U SWINE

[/QUOTE]
*Slips away like a snake* sssssssss

From the looks of the character sign ups it has at least 7 member's because all of the 7sm spots are taken up.

Otherwise I would have totally went for Samehada xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back