• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Hanjizoe said:
Ey a boss, can I join le roleplay pls '-'
This should be detailed lowkey, this is too spiffy for this too be a casual rp.
Started out as a casual xP And go ahead!

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]I just realized that I'm starting to throw my characters personality down a different path than to what is on my sheet. xD

[/QUOTE]
I've definitely done that too. Even right now, though I didn't write it down, Kurou is flirtier than his sheet suggests. What path's your character going down?

Haha, I just realised that creating a new character might be useful, but not right now. I'm gonna focus on keeping mine alive xD

Hanjizoe said:
Hopefully I'll finish my character by today.
Hanjizoe said:

photo.jpg

Full Name

❝What is this? an interview?❞

Miradana Ichinose

❝Old enough to fuck you side ways, and every other direction possible❞

16, May 16th

Ninja Rank

❝Don't judge a book by it's cover❞

Genin

Village of Origin

❝Why does every village have the word hidden? what is there too hide?❞

Konohagakure

Village of Residence

❝Still here❞

Konoha

Chakra Nature

❝Water because, motherfuckers seem thirsty now a days. Also Lighting❞

Kekkei Genkai

Pending

Bijū

❝Nope, I'd commit suicide in a different deminsion than having some weird thing living in my body as a home❞

Weapons

❝I carry a sharp thing called a tanto, a sharp japanese sword that can cut through almost anything but gold, and metal. I also carry tactical things like paper bomb, those little flash things flash bomb I think? Oh and some needles❞

Stats-

Ninjutsu — 75 of 100

Genjutsu — 89 of 100

Taijutsu — 90 of 100

Strength — 90 of 10

Stamina — 67 of 10

Strategy — 71 of 10

Speed — 81 of 10

Chakra Control — 3 of 5

Far Play

Kicking ass

Winning

Water

Dislikes

Idiots

Perverts

Cancerous people

Plebs (Low class)

Fears

Heights

Personality

Ichinose is a fearless individual, one of those guys that'll take on anyone with no hesitation. He's the most harsh person you'll probably meet in your life, sometimes he means what he say, and others he jokes around though you may think he's serious during those joking hours. He can be quite the carefress person if he wants too be, and if you find him useful you might get a treat every once in a blue moon that is.

He particularly doesn't like jinchuuriki's are tailed beast in general, as he thinks that they don't fit in the shinobi world, and doesn't like the sight of a thoughtless being running around causing destruction upon the land. If he finds out if anyone is a host, he'll make sure too kill them, only if someone gives him a reasonable answer for him not too kill them.

Biography

Ichinose Miradana was born a the hidden leaf village, also known as konohagakure in the land of fire. There has been some tall tales, and unbelievable stories revolving around the village, and the shinobi world in general. It was mainly due to the infamous uchiha clan causing disturbance over the years, due to miscommunication, or misunderstanding with the secret slates that the gods who created this world had made.

Ichinose was born in a noble family known as the miradana clan of the hidden leaf village, they're known for honor, and loyalty. Ichinose only follows the way of his family of the clan. He grew up not liking very many people, and suppose that they aren't worth his time, and wishes too work alone once he graduates out of the academy, but that's not how the system works. It's always about team work, and bonding with others, though ichinose doesn't do well with bonding with folks that's he's not aware of.

During his academy days, he was trained under his family in taijutsu, and various feilds of combat before, getting ready for the real deal.

Butts n' rainbows?

Some things need to be changed (his stats). The stats that are Strength and below are of 10, and chakra control is of 5.

hey can i get a quick rundown of what is going on? or a way to jump in?

Last edited by a moderator:
loyalwolf said:
hey can i get a quick rundown of what is going on? or a way to jump in?
Most characters are on their way to Iwagakure for the Chunin Exams. Currently there's a camp site parked in the Land of Earth where a lot of folks are "coincidentally" meeting up.

@MaverickPun Would you like to write a collaborative post?

Holy crap. Why do I keep on getting character ideas?! I'm sorry, but I might have to make this one. She'll be the last one, promise!

Unless y'all are against the idea, which I understand (':3)

Reminiscent said:
Holy crap. Why do I keep on getting character ideas?! I'm sorry, but I might have to make this one. She'll be the last one, promise!
Unless y'all are against the idea, which I understand (':3)
Who's the idea? More importantly, can Kurou exploit learn from her?

Lexielai said:
Who's the idea? More importantly, can Kurou exploit learn from her?
I've only come up with her personality and general appearance. And that depends, she'll be... She'll be special. More special than Taikou. (But not insane. She's actually the exact opposite of Taikou.)

But that's up to you to decide when I finish the character sheet :P

Last edited by a moderator:
So... RpN... Alerts... Pretty bad, I'm now in the middle of catching up on about twenty threads...

I'll try and get something up here as soon as I can, hopefully by the end of tomorrow.

Also, quick question... Have teams been decided yet? If not, I'I may actually want to make a request regarding who Hideyo's teamed with. Still not entirely certain on it though, but I've found myself thinking up some really interesting ideas regarding Hideyo and a few other characters.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Also, quick question... Have teams been decided yet? If not, I'I may actually want to make a request regarding who Hideyo's teamed with. Still not entirely certain on it though, but I've found myself thinking up some really interesting ideas regarding Hideyo and a few other characters.

[/QUOTE]
Team 7's been decided, but the other teams may have to be re-organized due to more CSs being posted after the roll.

Who might this person(s) be?

It's mainly characters from the newer cs, albeit only includes four characters thus far that I've looked at in regards to Hideyo's potential teammates. Not sayin' what I've come up with regarding how things could go, since that's somethin' I'd like to leave up to the interactions, but so far I've got the following four as those I've currently looked at and found really interesting potential outcomes between 'em and my character :x

Amaya, Meteor, Nagaiki, and Tomomi. All four of them would honestly create a lot of interesting things, with me finding them to be such a variety of personalities and such that I can see a lot of potential interactions between Hideyo and any of them; and I've yet to go through the rest of the character roster, so there's probably plenty more!

Also... Would you mind if I were to change my character's appearance photo? Looking at it now, doesn't at all fit the Hideyo that I've made...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]It's mainly characters from the newer cs, albeit only includes four characters thus far that I've looked at in regards to Hideyo's potential teammates. Not sayin' what I've come up with regarding how things could go, since that's somethin' I'd like to leave up to the interactions, but so far I've got the following four as those I've currently looked at and found really interesting potential outcomes between 'em and my character :x
Amaya, Meteor, Nagaiki, and Tomomi. All four of them would honestly create a lot of interesting things, with me finding them to be such a variety of personalities and such that I can see a lot of potential interactions between Hideyo and any of them; and I've yet to go through the rest of the character roster, so there's probably plenty more!

[/QUOTE]
Alright o:

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Also... Would you mind if I were to change my character's appearance photo? Looking at it now, doesn't at all fit the Hideyo that I've made...

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back