• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Lexielai said:
@Reminiscent Hold up, it's 11 PM, Remi? I thought they were camping once it started to get dark, since it's impractical to keep travelling during the night when you can't see. Is the sun really up so late in Iwa?
Well, the sun-moon cycle isn't really normal. It's dark now, but yeah... All we know is that it could be 1am and the sun is shining xP Everything's out of proportion. Actually, I was hoping someone's character would notice it.

Lexielai said:
To be fair, sometimes sunset is at 9-10 PM around where I live xD Guess it's not TOO unreasonable.
Yeah, sunset for me was pretty late today, actually! Summertime does that.

I'm not sure where the Shinobi world is located in space... I know it's not this earth, but it has similar aspects... It's just really small .-. Does anyone else think about that? xD

Reminiscent said:
Yeah, sunset for me was pretty late today, actually! Summertime does that.
I'm not sure where the Shinobi world is located in space... I know it's not this earth, but it has similar aspects... It's just really small .-. Does anyone else think about that? xD
The Elemental Nations aren't the only continents on the planet though. For all we know it could be the size of Earth.

Lexielai said:
The Elemental Nations aren't the only continents on the planet though. For all we know it could be the size of Earth.
Quite possibly. The map just makes everything look smaller (*^*)

Oh, maybe it's a different version of Japan, and all the other places aren't mentioned because they hold no relevance. We'll never know! ¬_¬ Ah, oh well. We'll figure it out.

It's a whole new world!

A new fantastic point of view!

No one will tell us no or where to go!

.... Forgot the rest of the lyrics, but it seemed to fit the situation xD

MaverickPun said:
It's a whole new world!
A new fantastic point of view!

No one will tell us no or where to go!

.... Forgot the rest of the lyrics, but it seemed to fit the situation xD
Lmao. Perhaps.

I just looked at " xD " from a side angle and it looks weird

MaverickPun said:
Quick question! Is everyone meeting up at the camp? o:
If so, I can have Haru be there to interact with anyone :)
Yes, and yes. ^^

MaverickPun said:
Awesome! I'll start working on my post in a bit! :)
Weeewp. Hurray!

I'm gonna spend a lot of my day cleaning tomorrow, and then I'll hopefully set up my desktop (which is so much easier to type with) and perhaps start a post. And @Scheani, I might get on Mabi as well depending on how my computer reacts to being started up after such a long time .-.

Scheani said:
One word: UPDATES
I know, which is why I said maybe... Not looking forward to that .-.

AND I have to update BnS too ¬_¬

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]I have to figure out where to put her when I get done.....

[/QUOTE]
The camp maybe

I'm stuck on what to post exams start yet I feel like I wasn't adding anything with my Agito and Sho daily life Saturday morning family show.

Lexielai said:
I just got back from an adventure, so it might take me a day or two to recuperate and write a post
Alrighty

Nenma Takashi]I'm stuck on what to post exams start yet I feel like I wasn't adding anything with my Agito and Sho daily life Saturday morning family show. [/QUOTE] Huuuh. Have him meet the people in the camp and walk them to the village. [QUOTE=LucianGrey7971]I'm waiting on someone again [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2373-silent-howling/ said:
@Silent Howling[/URL]

Ey a boss, can I join le roleplay pls '-'

This should be detailed lowkey, this is too spiffy for this too be a casual rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back